ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Oz wheels on 182

megane 265/clio 182
What offset am I looking for looking at getting some for my track project there's currently a single on on eBay heard there's a few dif offsets what am I looking for

Volvo S40
ET43 would still fit (assuming you don't need to clear any big brakes etc). They just won't stick out into the arches as far.

RB Clio 182
My 16" oz ultra's are et37 and fitted perfectly, I have 20mm spacers on the front which caught the arches slightly on full lock with 205 tyres, I now have 195 tyres which gives no scraping at all.

So if you get 16" et37 and you want spacers, I would go 16mm fronts and 10mm rears, I have 5mm rears and theres room for improvement.

The lower the number of the 'et' offset, the further the wheel will stick out and fill the arches.

Dont forget to get spigot rings too, iirc you will need 60.1mm centre bore.

megane 265/clio 182
Thanks guys not got big brakes to clear but would like them out further a bit not lost under arches
Current pic of it atm front has spacers on wen I bought it
3d12f355c5848961990b9e1ec82749cc.jpg

megane 265/clio 182
Rubs a little on back one Side tho need to get wheels of Realy see see what offset they are then has some spacers on front.

RB Clio 182
You would probably need 10mm max on the front and 10mm max on the back with et35 offset, thats like having 20mm spacers on the fronts and 20mm spacers on the rears if you had standard et45 182 alloys.

I'm not sure how much you can space the wheels but im sure ive read people have 20mm fronts and 20mm rears on standard wheels.

Last edited:
  megane 265/clio 182
You would probably need 10mm max on the front and 10mm max on the back with et35 offset, thats like having 20mm spacers on the fronts and 20mm spacers on the rears if you had standard et45 182 alloys.

I'm not sure how much you can space the wheels but im sure ive read people have 20mm fronts and 20mm rears on standard wheels.
Spacers ok on track days?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Spacers ok on track days?

Yeah fine unless they arnt the best of brands. I have et40 on mine with 20mm on the front and ten on the rear. If you didn't want spacers but lowz you will need a lower offset wheel so they sticky out 'e' more.

Why would you want to change what you've got now?

You've got great wheels and they come in a great offset of ET35.

It's what I've got, I've just added an additional 5mm spacer on the front.

megane 265/clio 182
Just fancy a spare set. Guess they can wait as I need some harnesses yet for my buckets a better steering wheel. Decat and induction. Also some track tyres and think may need rear arches rolled as its marked the tyre rubbing on one side

megane 265/clio 182
What size tyre people think? Going for some ad08s 196 50 15?? Will upload spacers below as I mentioned earlier

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
I have 16" ultras and it scrapes the rear arches. I have no spacers but the 595 rs-r are slightly wider than other tyres and they do scrape a little. couldn't imagine how you could get 10 mm spacers on the rear with any 205 tyre without it rubbing

megane 265/clio 182
I have 16" ultras and it scrapes the rear arches. I have no spacers but the 595 rs-r are slightly wider than other tyres and they do scrape a little. couldn't imagine how you could get 10 mm spacers on the rear with any 205 tyre without it rubbing
Will prob go 195 50 15 how do you find the 595 rsr

RB Clio 182
I have 10mm axle spacers with 205 tyres lowered on h&r springs, doesn't rub.

I have 5mm spacers and 195 tyres with ultras and it doesn't rub, I had 205 tyres before and it still didn't rub, all while lowered 40mm on apex, its the fronts that I had slight scrubbing with when turning.

I'm going 10mm rears as they look a bit lost in the arches still.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Will prob go 195 50 15 how do you find the 595 rsr
They are really good on the dry, didn't actually track them but on a dry road they are fantastic, I never had the guts to push beyond their limits, waiting for a track day for that :)