ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

p**n 182 Shoot

Clio v6

Shocking behaviour !! First a garden strimmer shreds his clothes to tatters, then you stamp on his head. :eek:

Im not convinced by the pink wrist band.. arent they for ladies to wear to support breast cancer? (as my mum wears one) but errmm... yeh.. :oops:

Tesla MP3 2021

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 11 September 2005

hahahahahaah.

lol.....but we learn from the best tho.........

seriously though. youre all c***s.

;)

Maz

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 12 September 2005

duty???? whos 182 was that you were in when you left Donnington today???
It was mine and yes I know I am mad for letting him drive it :p FPMSL

I dont suppose you are in a band are you?? Im sure i remember seeing you somewhere before.....

singing the YMCA

:p

oh+u dick eds sayin sh*t about them r jus jealous....u may have gud cars but i bet ur damn ugly((dutty_112))...unlike ben...hot car...hot body;)

E60 diesel powah

Quote: Originally posted by pussy on 12 September 2005

oh+u dick eds sayin sh*t about them r jus jealous....u may have gud cars but i bet ur damn ugly((dutty_112))...unlike ben...hot car...hot body;)

LOL hot car ;) 1.2

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

Quote: Originally posted by dutty_112 on 12 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by pussy on 12 September 2005

ditto......................................lol;)

LOL hot car ;) 1.2