ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P REG clio, Williams seats... the legacy contiues.

Renault 5GTT
:( Guys, i have just got hold of some williams seats for my P reg clio but they have no subframes. The seats i have have the seatbelt tensioner / seat recliner saftey jobbie fitted and the subframes will not fit the new seats.

What other subframes will fit ??? Can i get some frames from a L reg or earlier clio and use those???

Or will i have to get some williams seat subframes ???

Any help or advice appreciated - sooner the better please !
Thanks.

Renault clio mk1 p3
Hello,

I had the same problem with my clio mk1 p3.

I was fitting clio 16v leather seats that had the wrong runners (thay come with them-from ebay)

I tried meny scap yards to find the right ones, I looked at runners from lots of models and year of clio mk1

It seems to me that there is a difference.

I found a renault 19 16v with damaged leather seats in one of the scrap yards,
i got the runners off of them.....but to fit them i had to grind the fixing bolts off of the handbrake side runners as they did not match up with the holes in the floor.

drill out holes in handbrake side and fitted new bolts.

I used a clio runner next to the doors and a renault 19 runner on the handbrake side.:approve:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
ph1 & ph2 cars had different subframes so make sure you check you have the right ones when you go down the scrappy