ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P/X the 182 for a 197?? What do you think?

182 And Glanza
Thinking about giving the 197 a go, eventually looking to get a v6 but wouldnt mind trying the 197. what do you think?

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Hello fellow 'Reading'er. I'd stick with the Inferno and wait for the V. Whereabouts in Reading are you? I keep seeing an Inferno but I don't think they are on here.

182 And Glanza
Yeah, thats what im thinking, the 182 is hella fun. Just need to keep peeled for a LY Vee now :D

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Right in the centre, near the hospital chap. Mortimer is lovely, there are a few of us knocking around Reading, you should come along to the next South Central meet.

182 And Glanza
Yeah mate that would be sweet, had the clio for 18months now and never really bothered with any forums or meets or whatever but getting into it now, just let me know when and where!!!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Keep the 182, the 197 is heavier on fuel and not as much fun to drive, and the V6 is an epically cool car but so many people seem to buy them and then have no use for them and sell them again so think about what you actually want one for before splashing the cash.

GW Stage 2 R26
If you do get a vee I wouldn't advise using it as a daily.. I did for 12 months a the fuel costs really are silly.. There is a good chance you'll hit something if you drive it in the wet/ ice/ greasy roads.. Good luck finding a LY one too!