ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected and fuel trim **HELP**

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Driving home in the worst rain ive ever driven in my 182 developed a bad misfire and the light started flashing (doing 50mph in 5th on the motorway), it didnt stall but ran like a dog.
Ive just read the codes and it came up with the above so i changed the plugs and coil pack, it was exactly the same but now another code P0204 i think it was, something about injector on cylinder 4.

Anyone have any ideas before i burn the piece of s**t :mad:

Also i have this data

Bank sensor 1 0.010v
Short term fuel trim 0.00%

Bank sensor 2 0.410v
Short term fuel trim 100% Lean (-)

Short term fuel trim bank 1 0.00%
Long term fuel trim bank 1 3.91% Rich (+)

Obviously somethings not right there ???

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
Oh well, i'll put my fix up just incase it will help someone in the future.

It was an injector, £72 for the diagnostics and £160 for the injector.

Clio V6, M4 Comp, X5
£160 for one injector?!

You could of bought 4 and a fuel rail for £30 off here!

That was fitted lol and the £72 for diagnostics.

The worst part was i actually swapped over an injector from my 172 and it cleared the injector fault but i still had the random misfire one there left, i then continued to break the 172 injector by dropping it putting it back in the original car as i wernt sure they were the same and thought i needed a 182 one.

I then took it to the stealers for them to put it on the clip and say i only have the injector code now and shall we change it, i now needed 2 so i said yes as i needed at least one working car then bought a 2nd hand one off here for the 172 :(