ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

P21S with OCW?

BMW E46 330i Touring
I suppose this is mainly aimed at Rich, but if anyone knows then please feel free to butt in...

Is it worth buying both P21S and the Optimum Car Wax and applying one after the other, or will the OCW sealant effectively do the job of the P21s as well, and vice versa?

Full Fat 182
Buy the P21S and the OCW spray, then use the spray inbetween coats of the PS1S as a QD/wax spray after drying.

Im currently using Harlys and poorboys QD+ in this way and the results are awesome.

AceJon

BMW E46 330i Touring
Cool, cheers :)

I was really impressed with the OCW when Rich used it recently so was just wondering how it would work wth the P21S as well, I'll get purchasing!

106 GTi
I would get both too.

I would use the OCW after a wash, and then every second or third wash top top it with P21s aswell.

Edit saying that the OCW on silver here came up so well just with wash, you may not need it after every wash though.

Titanium 182 full fa
Ive got both and do use the OCW after every wash as a top up. Ive only had the P21S a couple of weeks but i intend to use that once a month to to it off.

My advice is get both...u wont regret it.