ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pagid 295mm 26mm discs

Yes avensis discs. Can't remember if it was pcd or centre bore that needed re drilling.

Lotus elise discs also fit can't remember what spec exact model s1/s2 :)

Clio 172
Having just fitted the jamsport kit the discs are Pagid 54639. 295mm / 26mm, 5 X 100 re drilled to 4 X 100. Only slight issue I found is the centre bore is 62mm not 60.1mm, although it doesn't seem to cause any issues with vibration.

I'm trying to think of a way to increase the bore to help centre the disc. It was the only disappointing aspect of the kit for me as it wasn't mentioned that the discs were modified in this way. I'm thinking of contacting jamsport about this incase it causes any issues in the future.

Having just fitted the jamsport kit the discs are Pagid 54639. 295mm / 26mm, 5 X 100 re drilled to 4 X 100. Only slight issue I found is the centre bore is 62mm not 60.1mm, although it doesn't seem to cause any issues with vibration.

I'm trying to think of a way to increase the bore to help centre the disc. It was the only disappointing aspect of the kit for me as it wasn't mentioned that the discs were modified in this way. I'm thinking of contacting jamsport about this incase it causes any issues in the future.

Cheers mate.

I'd definitely contact them. Even if there is no problems, just so they are aware of it etc.

Having just fitted the jamsport kit the discs are Pagid 54639. 295mm / 26mm, 5 X 100 re drilled to 4 X 100. Only slight issue I found is the centre bore is 62mm not 60.1mm, although it doesn't seem to cause any issues with vibration

Everywhere I've read the centre bore should be 55mm on the mk2 toyota disc...?

Unless jamsport drilled them too big?

MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I've already done that ;)

Price for the discs separate = £141.91 inc vat.
If these are the discs Gaverick pointed to then its nearly half the price for the discs unmodified
Price seems a bit steep
;)

Civic FN2 Track Car
My response I got from Jamsport

"Hi DanielThe discs are from another vehicle but we don't give that information out I'm afraid as they don't just bolt on they do have to be modified to fit.

Discs are £141.91"

Clio 172
Afaik....(Brembo app off the AppStore)

the 2.0 petrol,2.0 d4d, 2.0 vti,2.4 all have 55mm centre hole.

the 2.2 d4d, 2.2 D-cat have 62mm centre hole.

This one says, 55mm diameter.
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pagid-54356.../230931961181?clk_rvr_id=637394875422&afsrc=1

(ignore the 4x100.....it's 5x100)
id email them first to confirm though.

ive emailed jam sport to ask would they sell the disc without the brake kit. Waiting for a response :(

I'd say those 55mm would be a better option as the bore could be machined out to 60.1 mm and re drilled to 4 X 100 easily.