ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

paint chip stick

Full Fat 182 - Was..

Can anyone tell me what the repair chip stick pens from renault are like? how many there should be in a set and the best way to use them etc

Its for a silver 182, if anyone knows the paint code and the part number that would be a great help as i dont trust what reanult say...

cheers

I bought the halfords one the other week and have made a start with it. Everything you need. Filler/primer paint and lacqure full instructions and paper and prep stuff. Ony done the prep and primer but going to carry on tmrw. Cost about £20 but i was so pleased they had naples red i bought it on the spot!

Worth a look as the colour looks spot on on the bit i have tried with the paint/colour

Jase

Black Gold 182

I picked a titanium touch up pencil from a Renault dealership last week. The ref no is 77 11 172 123 (a lot of the paint codes are listed in the Paint Codes thread on Exterior, Power, Mechanical). It consists of the actual touch up pencil and a pot of varnish.

Full Fat 182 - Was..

what have your attempts at paint repair look like? noticable or not? any pics please?? before / after shots???

yeah Ive had those renault pencil sticks for all my clio, and they aint pencil there fine paint brushes and I can never can never get the damn things to llok good, also ive never tried using the laqure aswell?? Any help on this will be good learning??

Ford Fiesta

without over doing it and using wet and ry then polishing I doubt it is ever going to look good.

I just a c**k tail stick to just dap a little on, gets rid of the white anyway on my arctic blue chips!