ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Codes...

clio 172, mondeo td
looks similar to mine which is D48, it says on the oval sticker at the bottom on the drivers door pillar not sure what the colour is actually called though.

Renault Clio ripcurl
Could anybody tell me the paint code of my Renault Clio ripcurl 2007. To me it looks like a baby blue colour but I'm not sure what the code is. Thanks

Twingo Dynamique
ok i dont know if renault do/did a colour like what i'm looking for, and instead of making a new thread to ask i thought it best to ask in here, i'm painting some of my dash and i'm looking for a pearl black, which has a blue fleck to it. dont know if anyone can help me out with some paint names for this colour? or will i have to go pro instead of doing it myself?? thanks.

ok i dont know if renault do/did a colour like what i'm looking for, and instead of making a new thread to ask i thought it best to ask in here, i'm painting some of my dash and i'm looking for a pearl black, which has a blue fleck to it. dont know if anyone can help me out with some paint names for this colour? or will i have to go pro instead of doing it myself?? thanks.

that will have to be a custom paint tbh

I found something like this

http://www.houseofkolor.com/speedshapes/speedshapes_pearls.jsp

Liquid Yellow 1.5DCi

Have a look at honda's 'nighthawk black' which they put on most of their black cars. It's a solid black, with a blue pearl flip to it. There isn't much pearl in it tho, but thought I'd suggest it. ;)

2001 Clio 1.2 16v
Looking for the paint code for the standard MkII Dynamique alloys. Wanted to use that colour to paint the '16V' lettering on the bullets. Cheers

Clio DCi 100
Tried looking for the paint code on my DCi in the driver door in the oval part, only 3 digit code i could see was 695. Its silver, ill put a pic below so you can see. Thanks in advance.

8626111558_b9dd476f80_z.jpg

Are those prices deffinately right because I'm trying to get an aerosol and renault are saying they want £19 something?! It's i45 ottoman blue that I need.

Thanks

Maccy

ClioSport Club Member
  Straight 6
I need to touch up a small mark on one of my side skirts, Black Gold 182. Could someone help me identify what paint/code I need?

RSi 8v,1.816v,172cup
I'm after a spray can of the matte colour on my mondial blue Cup on the rubstrip and interior.....any body got the answer?

E36 325cabby clio172
I've just baught a 172 as a project and I'm booking it in for a full respray tomorrow as the previous owner made it look like a patchwork quilt with all the different shades of silver.

The he car is an 02 172 in silver but the rear bumper seems to have a blue tinge to it and the rest is just plain silver I checked to see if the stickers were on the door panel but they're no longer there could anyone please help me by telling me the paintcode of the back bumper (silver with a hint of blue) all help will be appreciated thanks

clio 182 ff cup
Hi matt.
I am trying to find out the paint code for the front bumper/ diffuser for my clio 200rs. The colour is anthracite but I cannot locate the code. Would really appreciate your help, alex.

Mk3 dci
Bit of a bump but I've got a 62 plate dci with the paint code ovrpe but I can't find it anywhere, any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

1.5 dci Expression
I'm looking for a pair of nearside doors for mine and would like to try and get them the same colour.
The code on mine is TE145 I think. Any ideas as to the colour name?

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I'm looking for a pair of nearside doors for mine and would like to try and get them the same colour.
The code on mine is TE145 I think. Any ideas as to the colour name?

I believe TE145 is Ottoman Blue

PB 172 phase 2
What colour code are the bullets on a ph2 172. I know they are silver but what kind exactly? Im thinking about colour coding the Renault emblems the same as the bullets.