ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paint Stripper = Full Respray

ITB BG 182
I need a little help from anyone in Nottingham or near too.
A friend of mine has had her car done over with paint stripper from a jealous ex.
She has the orange 182 cup colour, front bumper, bonnet, d/s/f wing, drivers door, roof, d/s rear qtr, boot lid, rear bumper and wing mirror. Plus kicked in both front grill's and p/s mirror.
He also attacked her new boyfriends car which is an audi a3 new shape same list as above for the attack but scratches down the passenger side some deep into the paint.

Does anyone own a bodyshop and want alot of work or know some one who is very good at their job, i did recommend "F1 Bodyshop" but its a little too far for her to go.

MK2 172 FF
won't this be better sorted through the insurance?
Your going to be looking at a few hundred pounds for a respray e.g £800+

ITB BG 182
This is why she is not going through her insurance as she is paying for her car herself.
Also it was done at her home. She knows its her ex but has nothing to prove it.

TTRS & V50
Impact Accident Repairs, Unit 2 White City Trading Estate, Little Tennis Street, Nottingham NG2 4EL, United Kingdom‎ - 0115 959 0290

I hear are good from a recommendation on here, I popped down for a quote and were really helpful, so I'll be going there when my claim comes through.

Clio 172
i always use highmeres autos in leicester, is that too far away? i've only ever had wheels and smaller body work done there though but always been impressed.

Breaking 172 NV676
If paint stripper has been used your going to have some difficulty getting the paint to stay, if I am honest your best off repairing then selling.

Friend of mine had is Saxo VTS paint strippered. He took it to a bodyshop they stripped it back and resprayed it. lasted about 6 months and the stripper started coming back through the paint. In the end he resprayed the bad bits and sold on.

recaro'd 172 rep
go threw the insurance. its the best way and will work out cheapest in the end

Mini Cooper S
Insurance insurance! I wouldn't pay a couple of £k in vandalism repairs! What if it happens again, the second she resprays it!

Clio 182 arctic
Insurance insurance! I wouldn't pay a couple of £k in vandalism repairs! What if it happens again, the second she resprays it!
exactly, f**k getting it resprayed with your own money.
time to hire some heavies to teach him a lesson.