ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted Carbon bonnet + flocked dash

Clio 172 Cup
20236820.jpg

6556e318.jpg

e16ced21.jpg

So I bought a damaged bonnet of here about a month and a half ago with a few ideas of hot to fix it. Went down to Skill Customs before I went on holiday and gave Kanon 2 weeks to get the bonnet done, Wheels powder coated and all badges on the boot smoothed.

I wanted to make sure you could still tell it was a carbon bonnet. But I didn't want too much to show. So this is what we came up with, something a little different. Let me know what you think, good and bad :rasp:

Last edited:
  Track 172cup
nice one mate, i've been thinking about doing this with my carbon bonnet (bought it with laquer clouding) not sure on the stripe though, would have looked better at the edge

if you don't mind me asking how much was it to get it sprayed (any more work than normal)

Clio 1.2
cant fault it, looks like a good job, the 'go faster' stripes would have been cool also :)

"Navy" N17 TWO
I like the idea - would of gone with a different stripe maybe myself but I admire the taste :approve:

Dash looks good too :)

Clio 172 Cup
One of the resons we went for stripe like that was it was the best way around the damage. Really doesn't look painted on when you are up close to it. Thanks for the feedback tho everyone. :star:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
flush catches would look better.

personally id have left the underside unpainted and painted the full outside so it looked like a normal bonnet untill it was open :D however i can appreciate the work thats gone into that!

Clio 172 Cup
It was fairly pricey for the bonnet to be painted and the catches to be installed. The underside is still unpainted.