ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Painted engine cover Liquid Yellow

Dyson
Had my engine cover painted today. Not really liquid cos its expensive, just bright yellow!! Engine needs a bloody good clean but i thought i'd post some pics for comments.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
thats not liquid yellow, did a bodyshop do it because if they did they did you over lol. Liquid yellow is a darker yellow with loads of pearl in it.

Better than yours. C*nt.
That's not liquid - either that or you set off several kilos of flash powder for that pic!

Chocolate Bar™
take a look at makavellis cover what i did, thats real liquid yellow. Liquid yellow paint costs a fortune prob why they did it in a different colour. i know it costs me 35 quid for it as its two coats, 1 of yellow and 1 of pearl. How much did u pay if u dont mind me asking?

btw noticed you've now edited your post... smooth ;)

Dyson
take a look at makavellis cover what i did, thats real liquid yellow. Liquid yellow paint costs a fortune prob why they did it in a different colour. i know it costs me 35 quid for it as its two coats, 1 of yellow and 1 of pearl. How much did u pay if u dont mind me asking?

Nowt, I put a lot of work to a mobile sprayer and he did it for free along with my wheels

Dyson

btw noticed you've now edited your post... smooth ;)

:quiet: never:rasp:

Dyson
yea nothing fancy, thay were a bit fooked! thought about black but didn't have the bottle
Crap pics full stop. Dark and dirty.

DSC00432.jpg

I know the cap looks a different colour, its my camera phone and lack of light.