ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

painted wheels

R26
got my wheels painted i wasnt sure if they would look right but i think i made the wright choice just waiting for springs now
cliowhitewheels001Medium.gif

cliowhitewheels011Medium.gif

cliowhitewheels012Medium.gif

cliowhitewheels014Medium.gif

cliowhitewheels015Medium.gif

all coments welcome

Clio v6
They are nice and white. Have you considered painting the calipers baby blue? I think that would look even more stunning.

phase 1 172
definately lookin sweet mate 1 of the best coloured wheels wiv car combo`s around

nice work

paint the bolts either blue or white!

R26
They are nice and white. Have you considered painting the calipers baby blue? I think that would look even more stunning.

been thinking about it just need to find the right brembo stickers to put back on when painted

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
it's the 197 version of my car!

i like your style, definitely one of the best colour combos around

you'll loooooove cleaning them though. lol

C

Clio_Craig

I have officialy seen these in the flesh, absoloutley stuning car and the wheels just finish it off a treat. it was nice to meet u aswell Dan

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
few little touches i would say

sort the cliosport sticker out, something doesn't look right, maybe just have a small 1 in the rear windscreen

the caliper bit has been said, but also look into painting the studs for the wheels, this makes so much difference

lovely car though chap

RenaultSport 197
Your Cliosport.net sticker needs lining up properly with the window sill, looks out of place. lol. Good job on the wheels.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I'm not normally a lover of the 197, but that looks sweet. Love the colour and the wheels are spot on! I agree about the sticker though, it's too straight, need to bring it forward abit and line it up with the angle of the bottom of the window.

Stunning example.

Leon Cupra R 225
it is mk3 Christopher defo.. just a bit higher off the road ;)

looks good though mate, get those calipers painted yellow imo, would look the dogs, especially when you get your springs and lower it

R26
cheers all
i no about the stickers i fought they would look better level but they dont
the calipers will be blue or yellow any one want to do a photoshop

nice to meet you finaly craig

will be getting EIBACH as i dont want to lower it to much on springs

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Very nice Dan :D i agree with the caliper comments too - mine really need doing!

caliper weekend? ;)

Black 172 MK2
look good. Just needs lowering but thats in the pipe line, so excelent :D good luck keeping them clean.

get the H&R springs - sits really nicely on those and will ride just as well if not better than the Eibach

I would put the clio sport sticker in the back window - will look a lot more subtle.

Like the wheels

You can get the brembo stickers on ebay - i bought a set recently to put on the rear calipers of my R26 Megane

1.2 MK2 PH2
definately lookin sweet mate 1 of the best coloured wheels wiv car combo`s around

nice work

paint the bolts either blue or white!
Possibly not paint the bolts but get some baby blue bolt caps if possible, i think that would look the tits tbh...