ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panasonic LCD TVs

A4 Avant & A3
I have been tasked with finding the Mother-in-law a new TV, she wants a 32" lcd with freeview, she's not to fussed about the 1080p 100hz etc etc..

From what i've heard from a few people, the panasonic ones are pretty good at the moment so had a look around on the net & came up with dixons online being a bit cheaper than most. although they have 2 models around the same price, but the 1080p version is slightly cheaper than then non 1080p???

Models are:
1.TX-L32S10
32" 1080p LCD TV £439.99

2.TXL32X10B £447.75

Is there something i'm missing between the 2? as the prices seem the wrong way round??

Any others worth a look at the moment? & are dixons online ok to deals with in the event of needing to return tv?
cheers

A4 Avant & A3
cheers for the link, i'll have a look.
not sure why i'm bothering too much, doubt she'd tell the difference with any of them anyway!!

Oil Burner
You would be a fool for buying a Samsung or Sony LCD Over a Panasonic lcd.

Sony out of the box returns in my experience are dire. Samsung TV's are nice they just are not as nice as Panasonic (build quality, sound quality on lower models etc...)

She wont notice the difference between the two models, especially not if she has no HD Source, Especially not if she has no 1080p source, So get the cheaper tv, if thats the 1080p then great if its not, then she wont notice.

german
Panasonic 32LZD85 is the best but as it's a woman probably won't notice the difference. Better off spending about £300.

A4 Avant & A3
^^ well she keeps going on about an electrical shop near her (bennets) so i'm going to suggest she go there & pic the "prettiest" one lol
panasonic,sony,samsung would be her best bet.

Cheers for the replies.
That LZD85 is the one a guy at work bought actually, so thats probably why he's recommended that one. I thought that was just the older model & the ones i put in the first post are the newer version?

german
maybe it is a newer version, but I paid about £750 for my lZD85 a year ago, seems to be more than the TX-L32S10 is now and I don't think prices have dropped that much.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Want me to edit the title and first post to what 42inch Panasonic Plasma should I buy? It's the only option :)