ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panda on track!

Finally got the pictures of me on track from French Car Show (Rockingham).

Handled absolutely perfectly, went exactly where I wanted it to, didn't understeer, didn't oversteer, maintained a lot of speed through the corners and was pushing quite a few cars around them, including a 172 Wup (who then let me past even on a straight :rasp:), Evo 6 and a Subaru.

Wasn't too bad on the straights but in a league of it's own around the corners.

This was on standard suspension by the way, completely standard car. (Now on KW V1 coilovers ;)).

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

5804014063_33219b8b22_o.jpg

5804523326_3018849b18_o.jpg

IMG_2458.jpg

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2516.jpg

IMG_2545.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks great! Huge soft spot for these, still trying to convince my brother to get one!

Doesn't look quite 'right' on the track IMO.
It's a Fiat Panda.

Everyone who saw it going round was impressed to say the least :)

Luke, tell him to do it! I've had a load of other cars including a 172 but this definitely is the most fun.

Titanium 182
I love them my mate has one in exactly the same colour.

The interior is horrible though, not the quality just the colour and the way it looks.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
One for sale at a garage not far from me, might go and take him along for a test drive this weekend...

Properly cool cars though, you've 100% got the best colour too fella!

TrackCar & F30 330d
It looks a lite bit like the pope-mobile.

One on coilovers looks good, someone did a photoshop on another thread, looked a bit cooler. :)

Well spotted! The Saxo was a VTS and kept nailing it on the straights and pulling a bit, then slowing right down for corners. Every one of those GTI's was charged/ITB'd :'(

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Aye. Loved it putting my Ignis around there last year...so satisfying when a 1*2 comes back to you.

Looks good on track, surprisingly little roll. Are they seriously firm day to day? My Iggy's pretty soft most of the time...but each corner's well controlled so it leans massively on track but never threatens. Massive arch gap ftw.

Either way, I bet they weren't as comfortable on the journey home!

Cars that can do everything FTW.
Yep, so practical but so much fun, that's why I love it :D

Aye. Loved it putting my Ignis around there last year...so satisfying when a 1*2 comes back to you.

Looks good on track, surprisingly little roll. Are they seriously firm day to day? My Iggy's pretty soft most of the time...but each corner's well controlled so it leans massively on track but never threatens. Massive arch gap ftw.
They are alright, they definitely are firm compared to your every day hatchback but nothing compared to (FK, for example) coilovers.

On the KW's, it feels the same firmness as it did standard.