ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PANEL FILTER FOR CLIO 172

Renault Clio 172
HI, ANYBODY KNOW WHICH PANEL FILTER IS THE BETTER, I HAD A GREEN INDUCTIONS KIT ON MY CLIO BUT GOT ANNOYED WITH IT AFTER ABOUT 2 DAYS AND WENT BACK TO THE STANDARD AIR BOX, NEED TO REPLACE THE FILTER BUT WAS WONDERING WHETHER A PIPERCROSS OR K&N PANEL FILTER ARE ANY GOOD, OR ANY OTHERS

THANKS

Renault Clio 172
CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN IN THE ON POSITION, AND TO MUCH HASSLE TO HOLD THE SHIFT KEY DOWN JUST TO TYPE IN LOWERCASE, LOL

Not got a car
ITG

I happen to have one for sale to, only done 100 miles. near enough brand new in the box.

I am just about to sort out another group buy on these. so if you can hold out a week or so i should be able to get some discount off the list price.

Hi Guys,

Anyone here know if fitting the clio 172 mk2 with the ITG Air Filter(panel) - flat will make a nice sound? Or i won't notice it at all?

Also is it easy to fit?

Thanks,
Kenn.

I use K&N. Good.
Use to have the ITG Maxogen. But I don't like the filter, the foam quality is not good. BTW, I just found what Ktec said on the ITG.

"These replacement elements are made from a Tri Foam system which give superb filtering along with high air flow. The filter also never needs to be cleaned thanks to its unique design."

High Air Flow means it sucks a lot of dirt/dust. And never needs to be cleane!!! ????

clio 172 black
DOESNT REALLY MAKE THAT MUCH OF A DIFFERENCE I THOUGHT.... THE CLIO GIVES A NICE NOTE WHEN ITS STANDARD.