ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Panel filters

Clio mk3
Was just looking at the pipercross panel filter for my non turbo 1.2 mk3. With this panel filter will it increase the noise? I did have a k&n cone filter on,but it looked chavy under the bonnet and used more petrol.

So looking at this as it still looks oem under the bonnet but still want a bit if noise.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
Was just looking at the pipercross panel filter for my non turbo 1.2 mk3. With this panel filter will it increase the noise? I did have a k&n cone filter on,but it looked chavy under the bonnet and used more petrol.

So looking at this as it still looks oem under the bonnet but still want a bit if noise.

Yeah slightly. You get a puff if you rev it but only ridiculously low down. If you had a TCE you can hear the turbo spool.

Arctic 182
Who cares about it "looking chavy"?!! Unless your at McDonald's car park showing it off no one will know!! Only you know it's there mate, if you like it then keep it.

Clio RS 200 Gordini
I wish I had tce:( wouldn't be in such a rush to get a new one next year then haha

Insurance for a TCE is practically the same as the 1.2 as the engine capacity is exactly the same and 'boy racers' don't tend to buy them.

Clio mk3
Insurance for a TCE is practically the same as the 1.2 as the engine capacity is exactly the same and 'boy racers' don't tend to buy them.

It was more expensive with me being a new driver. Hoping to get a new one next year now:)