ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parallel Import Radio Code on 182

Clio 182
Hi, my 182's radio starting asking for the code after a trip to the garage (I guess they disconnected the battery for a period of time). Anyway for some reason the Code I had in the service book didn't work, and I've used it before. I thought this was odd and went to a Renault Dealer to see if they knew why, but all the guy said was it was an import...which was news to me at the time! :eek:

Anyway, V5 decribes it as "Declared new at First Registration" which means it probably was ordered from a EU dealer, but was registered in the UK. Renault dealer says I have to pay for the code (which I already have) so I guess they can't help me.

Is there anything I can do? Does the code reset to pre-delivery settings if disconnected from the Battery long enough? Do I actually have the right code? (Even though its already worked once...)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not that I know of, but its easy to remove.

If you dont have the tools just make them using a metal coat hanger :)