ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part Number: Brake Bias Valve Arm

BMW 320d SE
Don't suppose anyone knows the Renault part number for this do they? I broke the plastic connection on the arm where it attaches to the rear cross member.:eek: See pic for the bit I mean. Also, a price would be super sweet too. ;)

Karlos69 said:
Don't suppose anyone knows the Renault part number for this do they? I broke the plastic connection on the arm where it attaches to the rear cross member.:eek: See pic for the bit I mean. Also, a price would be super sweet too. ;)
Its not the brake Bias valve its the zeon headlight adjuster.
I'll see about a prt number in a minute.
when its like that your light will be pointing up to much. If you have weight in the back it won't tilt them down.

BMW 320d SE
Ahhh. I thought it would be one or the other. So it's for the lights? Well I put a small screw and a washer in as a replacement fot the meantime and that seems to be working ok, but I'd like to get it replaced!

Karlos69 said:
Ahhh. I thought it would be one or the other. So it's for the lights? Well I put a small screw and a washer in as a replacement fot the meantime and that seems to be working ok, but I'd like to get it replaced!
Yep it adjusts the light as when the car has weight in the book the rear axle adjusts the sensor and the car then adjusts its headlight not to dazle oncomming cars.

BMW 320d SE
Yeah. I assumed it was for the brakes you see, as it had loads of thick cabling/piping coming from the box that the arm connects to, but I guess that must just be very well armoured cable! :eek:
I checked my little screw/washer arrangement this evening and it seems to be holding together.
Don't suppose anyone has one of those parts cd-roms with part numbers on? If not, I'll have to pop down to the stealers. :rolleyes: