ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pas pump?

ly 182
I have a whining once steering underload but when steering during stationery there doesn't seem to be any problem , I know this question as been asked a few times but couldn't find anything roughly the same and don't want spend the money on having a pas pump if ir could be something else as its not a cheap job to have done and might not even be the problem

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
They're at the age now... not bloody cheap either for new from Renault!

Just FYI though - 2.0 16v (F4R) Scenic I, phase II PAS Pumps are the same which will help some stupid Autofactors find a pump for cheaper ;)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Recons aren't but brand new are pricey and you need to press the tri-point spindle to which has to be at the precise dimension to stop it destroying the aux belt.

EDIT:

NEW - £293.65
RECON - £167.58

ly 182
My mate said from the symptoms were like the ones he had when the pipe had gone , is there a easy way to check the fluid level or do u have to take all the skuttle panel etc off