ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger Door

Dear all,

I have an L reg clio, it is oasis blue (the bluey / purpley colour) and I need to replace the passenger door as it sufferred today after some sh*t driving by a complete prik.

So anyone that may have a passenger door for a 3 door 93 clio preferrably in the right colour (though not essential) please let me know.

benhenno@aol.com

I know its a long shot but if anyone can help or suggest a good garage in the London area please get in touch.

Ben.

To be honest I dont know, I think its called "Oasis Blue" when I went in to Halfords for some touch up paint, the colour was called "Cobalt Blue".

I just called a renault dealer and they were not helpful so I will continue to try anf find out.

Ben.

Trophy

Ben,

Itll be on your oval plate under the bonnet, something like this:
00xxx000

Its the numbers where the xs are, the 0s will be numbers too.

Mat.

Trophy

Ben,

I have found the cobalt blue in the colour chart and maybe visiting Salvogroup on weds, how much are you willing to pay and do you have a phone number i can contact you on during the day?

Mat.

Ok then, I not only have had car trouble but my PC crashed so badly that I needed to wipe the hard drive and re-install everything!!!!!!!!! What else can go wrong????

Anyway the colour code is 499 As far as what I am willing to pay is concerned I am not sure really under £100 for the door in the right colour, complete preferrably and less if I have to swap bits and / or paint it myself.

Is this reasonable do you think???

Mat thanks for the help, sorry it is probably a bit late to post my number as its wednesday already but just in case, 07779 88 65 65.

Anyway hopefully this is helpful and I can get a new (or 2nd hand not broken door should I say) soon.

Thanks for all your help!!!

Ben.

Trophy

Ben,

Didnt go today as they hadnt got the delivery when i phoned and couldnt get through after 3.
Will try again tomorrow.

Mat.

GR7

Shiny red R32

I dont know how much a Clio door is, but a friend is getting a new Pug 205 door and it is £160 plus VAT! It must be about a similar size.

Good news folks, I tracked down a door in the right colour from a breakers in excellent condition with all the bits on it (as he had only just got the car in and couldnt be bothered to strip it) for £50 + VAT. £58 for a new door in the right colour, waht a result!!!!!

Thanks for all your help and stuff, hopefully see you at the next meeting with everything in proper working order and maybe a few mods to boot!!

Laters, Ben.