ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat height adjustment.

Car  BMW M4; S1000 RR
I am getting really annoyed at the fact this car doesn't let you change the height for the passenger seat.

Would a drivers seat subframe fit on the passenger side to achieve this ?? Or is there another way without getting different seats.
 
If you can source a left hand drive drivers seat subframe then that should have it on it - I remember getting a lift in glenn's car once, many years ago - he had a limited edition interior from some french special edition and the drivers seat was fixed but the passenger one went up and down... LoL :p
 
White16valver said:
If you can source a left hand drive drivers seat subframe then that should have it on it - I remember getting a lift in glenn's car once, many years ago - he had a limited edition interior from some french special edition and the drivers seat was fixed but the passenger one went up and down... LoL :p

Lol, thanks mate, I'll do just that.
 
One more thing, there are some nasty ass plastic trims on the sides of the seats that are bigger than that of the drivers seat.

Will I need a new seat or are they part of the frame ?? Or removable ??

Anyone know of EU import breakers ?
 
Doesn't bother me that the passenger seat won't adjust as long as my ass is comfy in the drivers seat , lol .
 
Back
Top