ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat in Cup

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Can u lower the height of this??? I know the drivers side u can but i cant the passengers side..... is this normal or is this yet another fault to add to the allready long list lmao!!!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Just the drivers side. A lot of cars are like this, so you can get the optimum drving position. No need for it on the passenger side.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

it is quite high!! i was in search for an ajuster but no luck!! ah well least i got one thats the main thing!!

Talking of the high standards of the seats ?!!

Does anyone have problems with the recliner - sometimes it wont click in and recline, other times you put it back and it wont click into place..?

Is this typical french build quality? :confused:

my passenger seat once youve moved it forward wont click back until its gone all the way back, its a sh*t design fault it hink.

Quote: Originally posted by Jim172CUP on 30 September 2004

my passenger seat once youve moved it forward wont click back until its gone all the way back, its a sh*t design fault it hink.
Same as, used to think it was the g/f being daft but no it is definitely a characteristic...