ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger Side Floor SOAKED!!

Titanium Clio 182
My floor is soaked, I noticed it a few weeks back. I think it may have been due to the bad winter with all the snow, hence people getting into the car with snow on feet, but there is at least a litre or slightly more of water on the deck.

Whats the quickest way to dry it, everything is lifted up to air can get to the snonge. Should I leave window slightly open? Have vents on hot and blowing on the floor?

Golf GTD Mk7
just put the blowers on the floor warm while the car is running and open the windows to let the moisture out.

Source of the problem? There is a guide on how to clean out the drain points on the doors.

PH1 172 Sport
Check the sill drain holes arn't blocked causing water to leak in. Theres a guide in the guides section of where they are.

Golf GTD Mk7
it's hard to tell, but I think it's a pic of the front wheel arch. The drain hole is behind the arch cover closest to the door from looking at the guide. Not tried it myself, but it makes sense.

Titanium Clio 182
clioholes.jpg

I just can't work it out!!! Argh!! Ive just checked the drains on under the wheel arches by pouring water on the front window and they are both clear.

Titanium Clio 182
Silly me!!!

It was my power cable to my amp, i put it under the door seal. But i did it years ago so its strange how it just started to leak. I've now removed my sub & amp.