ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pc booting issue.

Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
My computers playing silly buggers.

Put simply the other day it just let out three beeps then wouldn't show a display.

I managed to get it to show a display - only one beep now and said the bios didn't load correctly - windows ran some kind of start up repair thing then it booted into windows fine.

Today its slightly different - One beep - displaying the ram but not going any further - no response from the keyboard either so cant check boot order or do anything at all !

So im a bit miffed. - is something loose in the case or is something horribly corrupted ?

The current state of play - warning contains reflection of fatty.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 172, Jaguar XJR
Nope - wont let me - not responding to the keyboard - in fact it seems no power goes to the keyboard

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Is your memory seated correctly? (you havent knocked the machine recently?)

If you have more than one 'stick' of memory...try removing one and testing, then the other...

I would say its almost certainly memory related.

DCi
no keyboard, display needed fixing and yous are saying the beeps are RAM Related - everything has come unseated!!