ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Local Co-op Games

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
I've scrapped console gaming and I've setup my PC to be a media centre using XBMC and various other plugins including Steam which works great.

The problem is I like to play games with friends locally instead of online which PC games seem to lack.

I have two Xbox 360 controllers that I use with the PC so what I'm looking for is some good two player local co-op games with FULL controller support so I don't need to use K+M.

I've seen Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie on Steam which claims to be local co-op but I'd like a list of games that people have played and know to be two player locally.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I suspect that there aren't that many unfortunately. The very nature of the PC platform is that you're up close to the screen, rather than reclining on the sofa, staring at a large flatscreen.

Even the likes of Diablo 3 aren't as good on the PC as they are on the 360, imo. The PC version, although graphically much prettier, is far too zoomed-in and doesn't make for a good co-op experience. Online with a friend is ok, but it's definitely one of those that plays better on the console.

Have you looked into the likes of Injustice? A couple of games on Steam now insist on a gamepad for play. I'm sure they will cater for co-op games more in the future.

D.