ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC of the norms VEE

reet folks!

middo decided to assent on norms-ville at 6am this morning to PC the vee with me assisting in the legendary coffee making and sealing skills, here is a few results of the work......not looking shy being i parked it on a roundabout mid-week!:D

04102008299.jpg

04102008300.jpg

04102008301.jpg

04102008303.jpg

04102008306.jpg

04102008308.jpg

excuse the wheels as it started to pish down the minute i finished sealing it!!

big thanks to middo for firstly waking my up at 5.30 to tell me hed arrived;) and secondly for bringing his stuff down and doing the PC....top fella

coilovers are due to be fitted and setup next week, then its onto the vents (middo) and wheel refurb:cool:.....oh and some konigsport seats (again cheers middo for letting us sample these!)

all in all a productive Saturday!

norm

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Middo's been a busy lad these past 2 weeks with pcing CS members cars hasnt he?

Can see a nice shine on the drivers door of the vee which is impressive as its a b*****d to get silver to shine like that normally.

Top job from Middo there.

Norm - You know your side repeaters are orange dont you? ;)

M

mini-valver

I'm not ATM dude but Im only 20 mins away. WHat time you thinking of going for bevarages?

M

mini-valver

I was thinking of just drinking myself into oblivion TBH mate, injured for footy tommorrow :(

I'll meet you at mine at 4-15??

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks awesome Matt, I NEED to be taken for a spin in this!

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I will literally love you for it!
Should take it on track when I get out in mine ;)

VRS
looking good norm :approve:

you sure i can tempt you into some misanos ;)

they look the biz in silver vees..............

2.gif

1a.gif

i can do you a bargain price ;)

^^ there certainly on the list mate, albeit a few jobs down!....itll be eaither missano's or konigsports:)

^^ andy id love them, im skinter than a skint man ATM:(

put them in your car for a month or so!! LOL then pm me back!

What products did Middo use? Looks a good job shame the wheel was not done though, Why was this? :)

middo used a range of products from i4detailing on the vee bud, as for the wheels, the weather beat me!.........the heavens opened!!...cleaned them this evening tho:)