ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Wouldn't say harder bit it is more strategic, run and gun doesn't work to well. Not for me anyway. Brilliant game though, I haven't even bothered with cod this time round, playing a mates copy was enough.

DCi
When I picked this up again I was playing it like CoD - running directly to what I needed to do and just dying.

If you hang about and actually look for enemies before you run out in the open you won't die so much and I'm generally get a 2 or 3 to 1 K/D ratio - I know the game is about K/D ratios but put a little bit of thought into what you're doing and it's pretty easy to kill people.

Apart from when I play as a medic, I tend to kamakazi into war zones to get revives and die myself lol

koi

Audi S1
Wouldn't say harder bit it is more strategic, run and gun doesn't work to well. Not for me anyway. Brilliant game though, I haven't even bothered with cod this time round, playing a mates copy was enough.

Yeah I found that it's best to stick in groups as well, my kill to death ratio is shocking lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I like the game but its def harder, or just not as manic. Seeing people seems to be my issue, if you know what i mean. Sometimes i shoot randomly lol, obv if some one is shooting me, im not retarded.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
bensambrook.png

Changed it to give a few more stats :)

Last edited:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
How do you get that ^^ Not played the game a huge amount btw so havent really bothered to look round.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My stats have taken a real beating in the last week or two before I stopped playing, my SPM was over 400 and my KD was over 1.5 :(

Going to get back on it tonight I think. Conquest ftw.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I am having a problem with this. After 5 mins of game play the game flashes a message saying "lost connection to ea network" and I get taken to the main menu.

I don't know why it is doing this because I am playing campaign. Is it a common problem ?

AK

M240i
Hmm, never had that.

Have you installed everything that was available in the store on the game? I remember with BC2 if there was an error you had to reinstall the Vitenam pack as there was a game fix update on it as well.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I think so. I've downloaded everything I can, the bizarre thing is that this error is on sp campaign

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**k knows!

I hate this thread all it does is make me jealous and shows me how far I'm falling behind!!

Not until I move to a flat which won't be until after Miami!

Probs 6 months.

FML!

M@C

Clio 172 Cup
This has taken over my life since I bought it last month, it's awesome!!

I used to love BF2142 on the PC too!!

Megane 225 F1
Had a bash at this again this afternoon. Remembered why I loved it soo much. New maps are f**king AWESOME.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Unlucky!

Not chuck them £20 a month and ask them to upgrade?

I've thought about it but she's just quit her job, been there all of 3 weeks, didn't like the women there or some s**t.

She's signed on again. IMO she's a scrounged who lives on the lodgers ren plus benefits.

The BF works but I don't think they'd go for it.

Megane 225 F1
I've thought about it but she's just quit her job, been there all of 3 weeks, didn't like the women there or some s**t.

She's signed on again. IMO she's a scrounged who lives on the lodgers ren plus benefits.

The BF works but I don't think they'd go for it.

f**king *****. A jobs a job FFS.