ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
f**king *****. A jobs a job FFS.

Yep.

She even kept the contract at home unsigned so that when she told the boss

"I don't like it"

and he said "but you're contracted to a minimum of 2 months until we find someone else"

she said "actually no, I didn't sign it, I'm off. Cya"

Hence my belief she's a scrounger that lives off the cash I pay her.

She doesnt even offer out Blowjobs ffsnake!!

AK

M240i
I've thought about it but she's just quit her job, been there all of 3 weeks, didn't like the women there or some s**t.

She's signed on again. IMO she's a scrounged who lives on the lodgers ren plus benefits.

The BF works but I don't think they'd go for it.

Ah, unlucky mate.

You moving afterwards?

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah.

Canny afford to go until after Miami though!

I'm gonna smash the granny out of the place so gonna be short of cash for a while.

Don't wanna have to pay a £1000 deposit or something between now and the trip.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Don't worry Luke. I haven't played it since Skyrim came out in November.

Bloody great game too. Saying that, 6 months is an absolute pisser!

I need to get better!

Whats the best attachments for assualt rifles and the likes? Maybe a change of set up may aid my appauling stats!

Only thing that gets me is that once you finish a game there is no option to quit. As far as I can see you have to wait for a game to start before quitting. Or am I missing something simples?!

CBR1000RR Fireblade
If it works then hopefully not on the main menu, ill have a blast but i warn you now i will be poor.

AK

M240i
Playing with the boys earlier. Amazing. Awesome team play going on.

Game's amazing when you play with a squad.

work for BMW
Don't want to boast , but tonight I was just unbelievable with the sv98 acog being aggressive on rush. When you are getting 35-5 rushing with a sniper you know how to love life

AK

M240i
SP disc is fucked :(!

Goes in fine and I can select resume campaign, loading screen comes up and then BAM black screen and that's it. Frozen Xbox.

FFS.

172 cup
Anyone on for a game? I'm a battlefield noooob s struggling without a squad/team that plays together!

ZEDAVIT

Add me :)

Fiesta ST-3
How many people on here play this on Xbox? Need to get some squad matches going! Ak I need to re add you after accidentally deleting you :)

Mk2 ph1 clio
I'm doing pretty well on this lately, KD of 5+ most games and the odd 53 :)

Also unlocks are doing well! Only need to unlock the last few things on the attack helicopter! Everything else is done!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Had a modest 17 kill streak last night on Caspian Border, was just about to blow up a packed chopper when I got killed, was f**king raging. lol