ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Just got 50 kills with the shotty on metro flol.

When it gets to the 3rd set I kept going underneath and up behind em.

NO joke got 10 guys within as many seconds. BRILLIANT.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
56b60b30-e6ca-d068.jpg

LOLographic!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really struggling to score any points with the jets. Played whole games in one and haven't managed to score a single point :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I'm really struggling to score any points with the jets. Played whole games in one and haven't managed to score a single point :(

Stick with it mate. Just use the machine gun not the hear seekers.

I'm not far from getting the Air to Ground missiles now.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't even unlocked missiles! I nearly shot down another jet but he crashed before I could finish him off :(

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
It's better to sack em off as once you start locking in they know you're behind em and might start to take evasive action.

If you just follow until you get a shot nail em with the machine gun, it's powerful as fook.

Fiesta ST-3
I haven't even unlocked missiles! I nearly shot down another jet but he crashed before I could finish him off :(

If you want to level up, cheat and fly into helicopters! But it is hard to shoot. Just aim in front of the jet at all times!

1.8 Civic EX
I can't even fly the f*****s let alone try and shoot someone at the same time!

I've tried a few times but I just completely loose my bearings. I think the longest i've piloted a jet for in a game has been a max of 15 seconds before I've crashed into something.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I find the jets a lot easier than choppers. Although i'm getting the hang of choppers now, been avoiding RPGs and the likes ok!

DCi
The last few games I've had I end up in a tank and not dying for the rest of the game :rasp: doesn't tell me the k/d ratio for tanks on bf3stats though :(

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
How long did you have to lie in a bush to get that, lol?

lol i was on a big hill, took one shot to check drop, then got a body shot then adjusted up and got a headshot. A 50 inch tv probably helps lol

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The last few games I've had I end up in a tank and not dying for the rest of the game :rasp: doesn't tell me the k/d ratio for tanks on bf3stats though :(

Welcome to my world. ;)

On Battlefield - I'm an out-and-out tank wh0re. What I genuinely like however, is when the opposition is well and truly on the ball with their AT efforts. Some opposition I've come across in previous BF games have been god-like - and it's a great challenge to try and out-witt them and their tactics. I'm finding on BF3 that very, very few people are manning the AA tanks. Given the propensity for aircraft in many of the maps, to leave a perfectly adequate counter-measure sat in the home base, is a little weird, imo. Get in - move forward - look up - and start firing!

To date however, the PAC Nekomata tank with it's hover ability from Battlefield 2142 is my favourite....

http://bf2142.free-gfx.com/bf2142_vehicles_type32nekomata.html

Took a bit of patience to get to grips with it at first, but it's a brilliant platform to use once you got your head adjusted to the controls.

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I never get chance to get in the AA tank but I did on my mates when I played a few weeks back.

They're amazing. Double rockets too means the f*****s can't get IR flares quick enough.

Play Conquest too much an they're only in rush iirc.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I never get chance to get in the AA tank but I did on my mates when I played a few weeks back.

They're amazing. Double rockets too means the f**kers can't get IR flares quick enough.

Play Conquest too much an they're only in rush iirc.

It's a definite niche, m8 - one that the majority of players seem to overlook. Me? I'm happy to jump in any AA vehicle and support our side. If nothing else - it helps keep a good chunk of enemy fly-boys away.

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah for sure.

It was the first time i'd been in one, the dock level.

Levelled it up damn quickly and racked up serious kills as the enemy chopper in frequently.

Those chain guns make light work of infantry too :)

DCi
I was on a rush server the other night on that map where it goes under a motorway kind of thing... the attack spawn was on top of the hill and the objectives were down the bottom so i just camped my tank at a good spot...

a funny thing kept happening where 3 lads were getting in a little buggy, putting C4 all over it and trying to race towards me, i killed them 3 times and got triple kills each time and shed loads of points for destroying explosives... must have got 600 a go haha

99% sure I will be on this tonight between 9 and 10 for a couple of hours.

I played one game of Conquest last night and was tragic.

AK and Christopher, I was in a game with you guys last night on the opposing team. Some other guy called cliosport667 or something too?!

AK

M240i
LOL, yup.

Just jump in our parties when you're in the game if you've for a mic, no worries with that.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I tried the AA guns last night. Must have been broked as a couldn't hit a thing. Unlocked the famas - tis epic.