ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
My stats are alright I think

bensambrook.png

Ok.. I lied... that was not my copy I was selling! Went for a bit of a beast session with the Scar tonight, cant make up my mind if I prefer Tac light or laser. Both of which are damn annoying lol

Is the online code linked to your console or gamer tag? For instance could I recover gamer tag on friends Xbox and get online?

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I have no experience of playing any of the battlefield games. Are they any good? What's the game play like ? I'm fed up of cod and fancy another fps

Clio 1.2 16v
a bit slower (in a good way), more realistic, more fun, visually stunning, more varied weapon choices.

a definate must

Clio 1.2 16v
Really? i dont think i've ever had lag on BF3. on late tonight Kev? was good the other night having more then 1 game without you rage quitting lol, post up your stats i wanna see your quit % lolol

edit its 20%

if Carlsberg did rage quitting.....

Last edited:
  Astra SRI/ Hornet
Really? i dont think i've ever had lag on BF3. on late tonight Kev? was good the other night having more then 1 game without you rage quitting lol, post up your stats i wanna see your quit % lololedit its 20%if Carlsberg did rage quitting.....
Most of those quits are off trying to stay in the same squad/game as friends. Me and Geordie were in a proper laggy game yesterday which he rage quit.

Sunny
Update on stats:
Rank 40 - Second Leiutenant

Kills

3 045
Deaths2 231
K/D Ratio1.365
Kill assists687
Score/Min326
Quits5%
Vehicles Destroyed198
Vehicles Destroyed Assists66
Avg. Weapon Accuracy15%
Longest Headshot178 m
Kill Streak Bonus15
Skill90
Squad Score Bonus19 100
Repairs16
Revives5
Heals422
Resupplies0

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm trying to get into a quick game, it comes up error failed to join game please check you connection. Tried this 6 times now

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Update on stats:
Rank 40 - Second Leiutenant

Kills

3 045
Deaths2 231
K/D Ratio1.365
Kill assists687
Score/Min326
Quits5%

Vehicles Destroyed198
Vehicles Destroyed Assists66
Avg. Weapon Accuracy15%
Longest Headshot178 m
Kill Streak Bonus15
Skill90

Squad Score Bonus19 100
Repairs16
Revives5
Heals422
Resupplies0

Whats your playing time dude?

Integra Type-R DC2
I'm trying to get into a quick game, it comes up error failed to join game please check you connection. Tried this 6 times now

I was having a similar problem, found I could join games through the server browser however so probably worth a try.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Amazing! Are these all PC plays? I couldnt do anything like that on the 360 :(

Definitely on console some of them. You can tell with the 'snap-to' location on aiming. You never, ever get that on PC. That said, some of those clips were pretty damn impressive - if a little lucky with some of the shots!

D.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
wow, 70 hours. Thats over 3 hours per day since the game has been released. Seriously - its time to leave the house....