ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

just found out something intresting yesterday, when on the AC-130 or chopper gunner if you press the square button you can change from 2 different optics, one will be better than the other depending on the map your on

Doesn't it say "switch thermal" as mine does, I knew about this from day one.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i never noticed it

this game f@@ken takes the f@@ken pee, on afghan domination. got a couple kills then died, defending B flag got 2 kills start heading to C flag got a multi kill with my M4 then i got my Pred Missle ready to get lap top out right chanpion harriers then ac-130 then all of a sudden, it starts laggen like f@@k lost connection on server got kicked out, got a coundown to 10 lost server. i'm f@@ken sure someone's kicking me out

when i'm doing good, nearly all the time i get kicked out :mad:

i never noticed it

this game f@@ken takes the f@@ken pee, on afghan domination. got a couple kills then died, defending B flag got 2 kills start heading to C flag got a multi kill with my M4 then i got my Pred Missle ready to get lap top out right chanpion harriers then ac-130 then all of a sudden, it starts laggen like f@@k lost connection on server got kicked out, got a coundown to 10 lost server. i'm f@@ken sure someone's kicking me out

when i'm doing good, nearly all the time i get kicked out :mad:

Never happened to me tbf!!!

Im loving the ACR at the moment... Soo good!!

Had a change round with all my killstreaks aswell, noice!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i havnt't used cold blodded at all past 2 times, apart from shooting down choppers and that.

i find with the cold blodded, they still kill you even though you havn't got a name or cross hairs over your nugget

mainly been using Stopping power and Hardline as perk 2

i seem to be really struggling getting past 6 kill streak, been doing Pred missles, harriers and @ss cla@@er 130 past few days, getting pred missiles is no problem as soon a get to a safe location or doing it straight away i die. or i do get to use it ok i spot someone i fire it up and somone else nicks my kill before the missile hits them :mad:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
first time i've heard savages voice, i get killed the same way he does lol very unlucky, but he saves the day at the end. dont think he would of made it if it wasnt on ground war. if you look at smooves videos and savages vids there on ground war.

DCi
i tried the FAL today for this first time today as the unlocks would be easy to get and it's pretty decent. hard core is an idea but hardcore is properly boring.

Clio 182
Something was proper fucked on Xbox today.... playing Highrise HCD... kept lagging like f**k... then i died. Didnt say i was killed by anyone, just died... respawned same again, happened 4/5 times...

anyone had this before??

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Lol at the unlimited emergency airdrop glitch..... You can call in 30+ each minute! You can have the maps absolutely littered with care packages! It's so east to do as well. Tried it in a private match but it definately works on xblive as well, I was in one game and the opposite team were just constantly calling thenm in the whole game.

Works with care package and sentry gun too.

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
First you have to earn your care package, sentry gun or emergency airdrop, equip the marker then find some cover that says press a to climb. Press a to climb it and double tap right on the d pad and you should still have the marker in your hand, if not try it again. Then throw the canister, pick up and use one crate or use one man army to switch to the same class and viola, you have another to use, then just rinse and repeat :) I've seen literally hundreds of crates on screen at once lol.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Guys try this, its f**king stupid lol.

<weapon of choice + noobtube attachment>
RPG
Claymore
One man army pro
danger close pro
<whatever perk you like>

Killstreaks:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper gunner

Unlimited supply of noobnades, claymores etc, just keep one man armying for more ammo (with pro its like 2-3 seconds), put claymores everywhere, fire nades everywhere, danger close pro makes the blast radius stupid on RPG's, nades etc. It makes the blast radius on predators, harrier strikes AND chopper gunners ridiculous also.

I've had 100+ kills in 1 game with this setup its actually a gamebreaking class imo its so imbalanced lol.

Mountune Tractor
First you have to earn your care package, sentry gun or emergency airdrop, equip the marker then find some cover that says press a to climb. Press a to climb it and double tap right on the d pad and you should still have the marker in your hand, if not try it again. Then throw the canister, pick up and use one crate or use one man army to switch to the same class and viola, you have another to use, then just rinse and repeat :) I've seen literally hundreds of crates on screen at once lol.

cheats like you piss me off and ruin the game

Bus w**ker
I f**king hate all the glitchers and boosters. Playing last night and had to ditch three games in a row because of boosters and then a couple of games later two f**king knobs were running around knifing everyone with the care package glitch. Apparently they weren't cheating, they just pwn. Their own words, killcam however said differently lol.

If you can't play the game without exploits why f**king play?

182 Cup
Guys try this, its f**king stupid lol.

<weapon of choice + noobtube attachment>
RPG
Claymore
One man army pro
danger close pro
<whatever perk you like>

Killstreaks:
Predator
Harrier
Chopper gunner

Unlimited supply of noobnades, claymores etc, just keep one man armying for more ammo (with pro its like 2-3 seconds), put claymores everywhere, fire nades everywhere, danger close pro makes the blast radius stupid on RPG's, nades etc. It makes the blast radius on predators, harrier strikes AND chopper gunners ridiculous also.

I've had 100+ kills in 1 game with this setup its actually a gamebreaking class imo its so imbalanced lol.

Yes it's lame why do this? Just ruins the game IMO! Why can't people just play properley and not ruin it for everyone. I take it you only do this as your s**t at the game?

And just for the record you cannot lay unlimited claymore everywhere u can only lay 2 at a time. If you try and lay a 3rd the 1st one blows up

Mk2 ph1 clio
How exactly do you play a game like this properly?

Im pretty sure if it was real life and i had the choice of "Noob tubing" and killing everyone coming for me or risk taking a shot and missing.. id go for option A everytime.

Mountune Tractor
How exactly do you play a game like this properly?

Im pretty sure if it was real life and i had the choice of "Noob tubing" and killing everyone coming for me or risk taking a shot and missing.. id go for option A everytime.

Noob tubing, however annoying is perfectly fine in my book, it's not cheating.
The other two methods that tyranical and fixx spoke about are pure b****cks and piss me off cause it's f**king cheating.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Rofl, nah man Im good without doing that I just like griefing ppl sometimes who get pissed off easily. Just the mention of it has annoyed some of u which has had me loling, it's not cheating to use the perk/weapon combos available to me it's not like it's glitching it's how the game is designed lol.

Mk2 ph1 clio
The perks thing isnt bad in my eyes at all, its smart. If it works and you win - objective completed tbh! whats that sayin? Adapt and overcome.

The "glitches" can be fun but should be contained to private matches imo!

Fiesta ST-2
I played rather well earlya :)
on s&d i got 11-0-0 got a harrier as well :)

Thats impressive on S&D! Had a few goods games at the weekend. Had the most annoying game ever last night though! Sabotage on Skidrow there whole team camped with the bomb in the house you spawn by where you can snipe through the tunnel for 20 mins!!! Couldn't get near them, they had everywhere covered and didnt make any attempt to win the game, then they camped at the end where theres no re-spawns!

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Noob tubing etc is annoying as hell but it's certainly not cheating.

Same with people calling you a camper on a level designed for sniping and kill cams fir that reason. Some people just get angry when they lose though.

The whole glitch stuff is stupid but I'll give it a try for fun tbh. And it'll get patched soon enough anyway.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Noob tubing etc is annoying as hell but it's certainly not cheating.

Same with people calling you a camper on a level designed for sniping and kill cams fir that reason. Some people just get angry when they lose though.

The whole glitch stuff is stupid but I'll give it a try for fun tbh. And it'll get patched soon enough anyway.

Your barney arnt you? What's your secret With the sniper rifle your kills are impressive every single game