ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
the care package thing im happy about, the 1887's not so.... i use them from time to time and dont see why the very lest shotgun unlocked should be nerfed to be the shittest..... its unlocked high up for a reason.

the care package thing im happy about, the 1887's not so.... i use them from time to time and dont see why the very lest shotgun unlocked should be nerfed to be the s**ttest..... its unlocked high up for a reason.

but they havent been hampered that much they are still a very potent force

Bus w**ker
I can't wait for the patch to roll. That f**king glitch with the care package has been annoying the f**k out of me recently along with those f**king 1887s.

IW just need to now remove tac insertions/limit the times they can be used/veto them in FFA to stop the annoying little nuke boosting c**ts ruining the game.

Any 360 users run into this -5,000,000 XP per kill hack that's said to be going around?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Those shotguns are doing my nut in.

How annoying is the noob tube when you aren't using it! Lols!

I played so badly last night, had the football on the laptop distracting me! Grrrr!

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Am i sad because i've got this for both the PS3 and 360:eek:

I've found it easier on the PS3 for some reason. I'm by no means a top player more likely just above average but on the PS3 i've regularly been getting a lot more kills than on the 360. Seems to be a lot more noobs on PS3 too, nearly every other game on the 360 had someone who was on 5/6/7 prestige.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I thought the pad is better on the ps3 for mw2 but most people disagree and say it's easier on the 360.

-
I can't wait for the patch to roll. That f**king glitch with the care package has been annoying the f**k out of me recently along with those f**king 1887s.

IW just need to now remove tac insertions/limit the times they can be used/veto them in FFA to stop the annoying little nuke boosting c**ts ruining the game.

Any 360 users run into this -5,000,000 XP per kill hack that's said to be going around?

You get put into a game and get 5m XP points per kill?

1.8 Civic EX
Am i sad because i've got this for both the PS3 and 360:eek:

I've found it easier on the PS3 for some reason. I'm by no means a top player more likely just above average but on the PS3 i've regularly been getting a lot more kills than on the 360. Seems to be a lot more noobs on PS3 too, nearly every other game on the 360 had someone who was on 5/6/7 prestige.

Becasue 360 owners are actuall "gamers" that know what they are doing and PS3 people just like facts a figures that make thier machine sound better and buy for the gimmicks* ;) lol

Back on topic I friggin' hate the twonks that run around with the shotguns. Just ruins the game imo, surely being in a "war" scenario it's all about tactics and planning what you are doing, not running around like a headless chicken with two shotguns blasting anything that moves lol

Just started my second prestige and I've still not fired a single shotgun online.

*I'm by no means a "fan-boi", in fact i think the PS3 is quite good (to a certain extent). Just thought I should come back with a generic 360 owner comment

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I find The standard of players are better on 360.

Ps3 controller are easier to snipe with though, think it's because the analogues are less resistant.

-
I find The standard of players are better on 360.

Ps3 controller are easier to snipe with though, think it's because the analogues are less resistant.

I cant melee with the 360 remote at all. If someone comes round the corner at the same time as me he will get me before i get him every time. :(

I panic and it always makes me jump. :eek:

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
but they havent been hampered that much they are still a very potent force

yeah but they are nerfing them again in the patch coming out.. so they will be utter gash :) Plenty other guns mind you but still not needed imo, especially when there are so so many more issues with the game that are not being addressed.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Becasue 360 owners are actuall "gamers" that know what they are doing and PS3 people just like facts a figures that make thier machine sound better and buy for the gimmicks* ;) lol

*I'm by no means a "fan-boi", in fact i think the PS3 is quite good (to a certain extent). Just thought I should come back with a generic 360 owner comment

GTFO

yeah but they are nerfing them again in the patch coming out.. so they will be utter gash :) Plenty other guns mind you but still not needed imo, especially when there are so so many more issues with the game that are not being addressed.

I'm with you, the rangers will be better akimbo if they half the range with bling.
They will become pointless! (although using one they still have the range).

How come they are not fixing the speed glitch I've seen a few times on 360?

Mk2 Golf GTI
That sucks, don't think I will bother doing it a 2nd time and just work on having fun with all the guns!

I was thinking the same but I missed the duuuuuuuuuuuuuuum DUM DUM DUM DUM that you get from levelling up!

Was kinda borin just sticking to level 70 for me but I only plan to go through second prestige as I like that symbol the most.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
this game is peeing me off allot past couple of days for allot of reasons. one of them is spraying into someone and then you die, when you look at tthe kill cam you moving then all of a sudden you freeze like you stopped moving then you die, it's happend in a few games tonight

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i can't remember who i was palying with a few nights ago but i saw gally join the game. When he was on my team i'd go over and knife him and throw a stun grenade LOL

only messing though, just saying hello :D :cool:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols everybody tries to knife me! A stun went off like right next to me I swear I was blind for like 5minutes!

My ears are still ringing!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
it was on the one with the river through the middle and the three bridges in like the semi jungle with all the huts and shizz... I LOL'd.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
UpVCgI0wbUw

i've got the text as above, pressed the Tube button then there 2 text saying YOUTUBE what do i do with that? i left them in and put the text in after them?

what's the crack?

Last edited:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
oh i dunno how you spell it ill do it next time your on. Ive not seen you on for a while is work busy?

Yeah not been on much tbh as fecking busy... May go on tonight for a wee bit but going on holiday at weekend so need to sort s**t out

Bus w**ker
You get put into a game and get 5m XP points per kill?
No mate you get put in a game and get minus 5m XP points for each kill. I read about it on Joystiq t'other day, as far as I'm aware though it's not yet been confirmed by IW. So could be b****cks, but there's a lot of complaints about it happening on different forums and some videos on YouTube (can't access them at work though).

How come they are not fixing the speed glitch I've seen a few times on 360?
IIRC its being addressed with yet another map playlist rollout to stop it spreading. So that will no doubt mean that you'll end up with the same bag of w**k as the PS3 playlist and end up playing nothing but Scrap yard and Wasteland with a very rare Favela thrown in...on FFA anyway.