ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

I'm sick of joining every game and seeing care package glitchers.

This game has been so obviously rushed, COD4 had nowhere near as many cracks.
There has been what, 3 updates now for this? And they still haven't fixed everything! Lazy b******s IMO, too much cash to care.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Been knifing a lot recently, it's 10 times more fun but kill streaks are a lot harder to rack up. I'm constantly getting only 4 or 5 so i've just decided to get the UAV and sentary gun challenges. UMP with rapid fire is pretty good too but suffers a bit with recoil.

Civic Type S GT
Been knifing a lot recently, it's 10 times more fun but kill streaks are a lot harder to rack up. I'm constantly getting only 4 or 5 so i've just decided to get the UAV and sentary gun challenges. UMP with rapid fire is pretty good too but suffers a bit with recoil.

I'll drink to that!

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Marathon + Lightweight + commando + Akimbo G18's = knifing heaven on scrapyard/highrise, I've got 142 most knife accolades lol.

AK

M240i
I'm sick of joining every game and seeing care package glitchers.

This game has been so obviously rushed, COD4 had nowhere near as many cracks.
There has been what, 3 updates now for this? And they still haven't fixed everything! Lazy b*****ds IMO, too much cash to care.

Never had a match with the care package glitch yet!

Revels Mum & Sister
I think the spark has gone for me, very repetitive and not tactical enough.

COD has never been Tactical!

I have been raping tonight (well for me) setup is

Scar + Dot + Silencer M1014 (LOVE THIS SHOTGUN!) Steady Aim, the one where UAV and s**t cannot see you and something else LOL

Got a 21 - 7, 17 -4 18 -8 which is good for me!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
few times today seen an enemy firing at him point blanc range, and then i die lol, i watch the kill cam and im standing there frozen doing nowt. what a f@c@en joke

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
me and fiestec had 2 games early on, he was complaining of the lag me too, i was 9 deaths and 2 kills he was equel i believe and he left, i rejoined him and he became host.

we were in wasteland i was on my SCARwith silencer as normal and we owned, he got 25-0 and i got 33-8 or something got my gunner, pavelow and harrier , shame they were on 3 or 4 on the other team or it would of been proper ownage

strange my connection is allways pants and i get to go on fiestecs host and the connection was clear as owt, mine is allways pants, that's why i'm doing pants on kills

aye needs more maps like defo

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
the gameplay is the same as mw1. slight change with less frags etc. i see trends come and go. recently people are going mad for claymores.

played a bit this afternoon. mostly evens tbh, not that great. then last game got a 29-5 on airport. LOL was top in my team for TDM.

Mondeo STTDCI
the gameplay is the same as mw1. slight change with less frags etc. i see trends come and go. recently people are going mad for claymores.

played a bit this afternoon. mostly evens tbh, not that great. then last game got a 29-5 on airport. LOL was top in my team for TDM.

I fucked the M16 off and went back back to the Scar. I run it with Red dot and grenade launcher with the bling perk. Had a good few rounds with it really enjoyable.

I like the pick up and play aspect immensely it suits my lifestyle.

My main problem is the shotgun heroes. I think the range on them is far too great.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i like at the moment picking up someones primary weapon in replace of my secondary. mainly when i am not using scavenger. that is full of win. plus it makes me feel dirty knowing i am using a dead mans weapon on a killing spree.

Mondeo STTDCI
See I like my secondary P2000 with red dot. Only secondary I like really apart from the Magnum.

Revels Mum & Sister
I f**ked the M16 off and went back back to the Scar. I run it with Red dot and grenade launcher with the bling perk. Had a good few rounds with it really enjoyable.

I like the pick up and play aspect immensely it suits my lifestyle.

My main problem is the shotgun heroes. I think the range on them is far too great.

Agreed about the pick up and play.

LOL the shotguns rule. I was going mental with the 1014. Up close the thing is insane! I managed to kill 3 people blindly hammering the trigger in a small room.

Mondeo STTDCI
Apparently being released in Spring?

Although you'll have the same problem as the old MW where the new maps will hardly come up as someone who doesn't have the map pack in your group.. was a pain!

I hope they sort that aspect this time.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
See I like my secondary P2000 with red dot. Only secondary I like really apart from the Magnum.

p2000 is awsome, i raked the kills in with that more than the assult rifle, when i first started the game, got loads of puch even without stopping power

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
made me laugh this, i was on the waiting thingy before you join the game, and 10 secs in i got a friend request of this person, he only seen my name for 10 secs lol so i deleted it.

Mountune Tractor
Apparently being released in Spring?

Although you'll have the same problem as the old MW where the new maps will hardly come up as someone who doesn't have the map pack in your group.. was a pain!

I think you'll see ALOT more people buying map packs for this game than in previous versions. Hopefully.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
seems to be happening quit allot recently, i've deleted 3 names off people who invited me as a friend cos of my rank :eek: and they dont even send me game invites, s@rew you guys i'm gong home lol

i'm abit tipsy lol

57 Clio Campus Sport
i like at the moment picking up someones primary weapon in replace of my secondary. mainly when i am not using scavenger. that is full of win. plus it makes me feel dirty knowing i am using a dead mans weapon on a killing spree.

haha I've just prestiged for first time so I always steal the akimbo b****es weapons when I own them with an assault rifle and go on a killing spree. The other night stole some guys akimbo and killed about 10 people with them including the guy I got them off a few times lol. Gots to love the akimbo

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Got a 33-3-0 on wasteland before with some hardcore mounted machine gun action, my new longest killstreak. At 2nd prestige level 70 now and I'm not going to prestige again for a while, just going to have fun with the gins etc and try and get all the decent emblems and what not. Got a k/d ratio of 1.78 and accuracy of 24.40 so don't want to spoil it really.

Still really enjoying the game, but I've hammered it to death and think it deaperatly needs new map packs as I think I might get bored before the spring.

I'm sick and tired of the glitchers, in game lag and really poor match making (sometimes it is impossible to join any match when there a coupleof mates in my party) but I suppose things like this happen, take the good with the bad.

One thing that really does need to be addressed is the lag. Sick of firing atleast 20 bullets into a guy who then kills me with 2. Same as watching a kill cam where you don't even fire a shot off even though you did. These are the most annoying because it is basically the game cheating you, which in turn makes it really annoying to play at times.

57 Clio Campus Sport
Yeah I'm not going to prestige when I get to 70 again, I'd rather have all the guns and have fun than get 10th prestige. Wish I hadn't done it the first time tbh

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Posses me right off when people spawn behind me. That deffinetly feels like the game is cheating me

Skoda Fabia vRS
im finding the lag a complete ball ache, shooting at people from point blank range, only to then be shot myself and the kill cam show i didnt even get a round off, and im ALWAYS showing full signal on the score board

Bumder With A Buffer
Just came across 2 cheating little c***s who were nuke boosting.

On derail I notcied one of our guys was right over one side and kept getting kileed...didnt think much of it until I looked at the score board and saw one guy on there team was 36-0 and one of our guys was 0 kills 36 deaths.

Cheating little c***s

Bus w**ker
LOL I've just spent the last hour ruining two little kids boosting attempt. f**king 'tards are on their mics on FFA telling each other where to meet and then wondering why I would appear each time and take them both out, but they were that f**king stupid they'd then stay in the match for the next map and do it all over again.

The last map on Afghan ended up with nearly every other player following them about lol. Then one finally left and the other played "properly" on Terminal, getting an amazing 1 kill and 16 deaths...not bad for a 10th Prestige Level 70 PMSL.