ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

E36 328
Isnt one of the hint things on the loading screen about kills from a killstreak reward not counting towards your overall one anyway????

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
just had a game with gally on favela, got my 7 kills, got my harrier out got a few kills then i had my pavelow got loads of kills, and i'm thinking where the f@@k is my EMP, the pavelow didnt get my EMP, even worse i got another 3-4 kills with my SCAR even with out the pavelow help, i should of gotten my EMP but i dint wtf

Lols Ithink I finished first again! ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
think you did too, just one or 2 kills away from me lol, what's fiestec's name on here?

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
OMG... it is so jttery on psn... fecking ghey... doing my nut in tonight.

bit of a tip for you guys. if you want to get the cold blooded perk quickly, use an RPG to get a harrier ot start smoking etc then use your primary weapon to shoot it down. every bullet you shoot that hits counts for the perk :D get it done well quikcly.

Bumder With A Buffer
FLOL!!

Another nuke just now :) Still lots of server issues though. F'ing joke might fire up Fallout3 tbh.

v6
FLOL!!

Another nuke just now :) Still lots of server issues though. F'ing joke might fire up Fallout3 tbh.

Been really laggy for me since the update (1.08??).

Just got to level 70, do I prestige or not :S

Also got my 200th striker headshot :cool:

Clio 182
Lol, 2 of my team were doing the care package glitch on Quarry, thought f**k it ill sit and wait for the other team to cotton on - they did and i just camped and shot till i get me AC130 - could hear them crying at the end..
Just before the timer ran shot the 2 cheating f**kers on me team for the crack

Bumder With A Buffer
Been really laggy for me since the update (1.08??).

Just got to level 70, do I prestige or not :S

Also got my 200th striker headshot :cool:

Naaa I wouldnt bother tbh...im not after this one unless I get bored! I like the guns etc i got at the momento!

When I prestiged I lost s**t loads on accuracy and K/D ratio :(

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
this game is just currently a steaming pile of turd...... IW are too busy swimming in their money to sort the f**king thing. Its so glitched and badly coded its almost unplayable at the moment, I might go back to cod 4 till they sort out all the glitches, s**t hit detection, no local search etc etc out. especially the hit detection on the snipers..... ive managed to shoot someone in the face 4 times with an intervention and not even get a single hit marker(in a 4 bar game i might add).... lol, thats just a joke.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lol I see your friend enjoyed playing with us tonight

lol aye Kevster, here's on here too. you are good like have to say. you much have like 8 or 9 on, you were flying. cant believe how much difference you get on kills and deaths

Bumder With A Buffer
I dont normally reply to dickwads sending me messages but I felt I ahd to with this one...

Playing Afghan on domination and did my usual skulking around...got 7 kills...got a few with the harrier and it gets shot down..get a few more then get a chopper gunner and rape a bit of there sawn before that gets shot down :(...picked off some guy and picked up his M14 or whatever with heartbeat sensor. Was on 21 kills so only needed a ffew more for a nuke and this f**king wally decides to follow me around shooting his gun to try and get the other team to come after me! Eneded up getting my nuke then he sends me this....

"f**k you cheater"

Moi" lol its called being good numbnuts"

"it called cheating"

Moi "maybe your just crap"

"yes but if you are a real mw2 player then u have 2 send NUKE by yourself like ME"

Moi "piss off and learn to talk properly and form readable sentences tit"

I mean seriously WTF?!!! So what if I was doing a bit of camping!!

Fiesta ST-2
lol aye Kevster, here's on here too. you are good like have to say. you much have like 8 or 9 on, you were flying. cant believe how much difference you get on kills and deaths

Using level 8 sensitivity, I'm pretty quick and accurate so I do tend to rape with the famas lol also I try and think what the enemy thinks I'm going to do or pretend I havnt seen them lol

My new favourite weapon is the SCAR, no attatchments enabled (only to do the challanges then take them back off), and stopping power. K/D ratio has shot up, I used to get around 8 on average with the M16, tried SCAR after prestiging for the second time and I'm sticking with that now. 17-1, 29-11, even 31-17 I got yesterday. It's a lot quicker and takes them down a piece of piss.

Will be enabling extended mags once I've unlocked it though as it pisses ammo.

Bumder With A Buffer
My last 4 games with the M200 sniper and acog scope (trying to unlock the thermal!) 31-3-3 (nuke), 27-11-6, 34-2-1 (nuke) and 12-7-18 :eek: (I have my moents it seems!!)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Using level 8 sensitivity, I'm pretty quick and accurate so I do tend to rape with the famas lol also I try and think what the enemy thinks I'm going to do or pretend I havnt seen them lol

i've allways been on 7, i've tried 8 twice at different times for a few levels to get some practice and i've gone back, i should try 8 again and stick to it hopefully it should get me a few more kills.

i'm getting so much better with the 3 bursts guns, my accuracy has gone up to 1.30 now, when i first started it was something like 0.68.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I dont normally reply to dickwads sending me messages but I felt I ahd to with this one...

Playing Afghan on domination and did my usual skulking around...got 7 kills...got a few with the harrier and it gets shot down..get a few more then get a chopper gunner and rape a bit of there sawn before that gets shot down :(...picked off some guy and picked up his M14 or whatever with heartbeat sensor. Was on 21 kills so only needed a ffew more for a nuke and this f**king wally decides to follow me around shooting his gun to try and get the other team to come after me! Eneded up getting my nuke then he sends me this....

"f**k you cheater"

Moi" lol its called being good numbnuts"

"it called cheating"

Moi "maybe your just crap"

"yes but if you are a real mw2 player then u have 2 send NUKE by yourself like ME"

Moi "piss off and learn to talk properly and form readable sentences tit"

I mean seriously WTF?!!! So what if I was doing a bit of camping!!

lol, i dont get that bit lol

Mito Sportiva 135
i've allways been on 7, i've tried 8 twice at different times for a few levels to get some practice and i've gone back, i should try 8 again and stick to it hopefully it should get me a few more kills.

i'm getting so much better with the 3 bursts guns, my accuracy has gone up to 1.30 now, when i first started it was something like 0.68.

How do you get your accuracy above 1?!? Obviously can get the odd 2 kills with 1 bullet, but the frequency of that happening is very low!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
has any of you's got any tips on sniping in general, i snipe all the time on wasteland and i struggle at the most 3 - 4 kill streak no probs, most of the time i shoot someone and then i die, shoot another i die again

what i do i move all the time on all maps, i never stay in one place no more than a few secs, a allways circle the map prob a few times during the game

Bus w**ker
For once I've had an awesome night. Been on FFA since 7pm with near enough the same people for every match. No boosters or owt dodgy, nor this lag people are banging on about, just good games. Finally got my level 70 too, sadly even after all this practice I still suck.

But Geddes, 20 days play?! The top of the world leader board (PS3) is only on 33 lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
How do you get your accuracy above 1?!? Obviously can get the odd 2 kills with 1 bullet, but the frequency of that happening is very low!

i was over the moon when mine went over 1.00, all i'm bothered about is my accuracy not bothered about my kills and score just my accuracy.

i would say keep away from the sub and short machine guns al they SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY loads of missed bullets. that'll increase your accuracy

Mito Sportiva 135
has any of you's got any tips on sniping in general, i snipe all the time on wasteland and i struggle at the most 3 - 4 kill streak no probs, most of the time i shoot someone and then i die, shoot another i die again

what i do i move all the time on all maps, i never stay in one place no more than a few secs, a allways circle the map prob a few times during the game

I don't use a sniper but I still snipe on Wasteland with my SCAR.

You can usually pick off a few people standing behind the graves in the graveyard. People with the thermal seem to do really well too.

Biggest tip for sniping in general though is just to stand as far away from your team as possible, you have more chance of the other team spawning with you.

In general though, wherever my team is, I go the opposite direction.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
For once I've had an awesome night. Been on FFA since 7pm with near enough the same people for every match. No boosters or owt dodgy, nor this lag people are banging on about, just good games. Finally got my level 70 too, sadly even after all this practice I still suck.

But Geddes, 20 days play?! The top of the world leader board (PS3) is only on 33 lol.

i'm on the dole been for a while that's why i'm on allot. had the game from day one too. the sooner i get a job the better

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Geddes depends what you wanna do with sniping, some people run around with the rifle, but I equip ninja, cold blooded, scavenger, silencer, claymore. Get in 1 of the buildings by B (if your playing dom) and claymore the door and just camp out there. I've had a nuke on wastelands using that tactic.

That or do the glitch into the tree by C (search it on youtube i cba doing it for you)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I don't use a sniper but I still snipe on Wasteland with my SCAR.

You can usually pick off a few people standing behind the graves in the graveyard. People with the thermal seem to do really well too.

Biggest tip for sniping in general though is just to stand as far away from your team as possible, you have more chance of the other team spawning with you.

In general though, wherever my team is, I go the opposite direction.
t
that's what i've been doing past few prestiges, i've been getting allot more kills doing that way trying to get into their spawns and cause confusion

i use my thermal on wasteland i just cant get a good kill streak with a sniper rilfe

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Geddes depends what you wanna do with sniping, some people run around with the rifle, but I equip ninja, cold blooded, scavenger, silencer, claymore. Get in 1 of the buildings by B (if your playing dom) and claymore the door and just camp out there. I've had a nuke on wastelands using that tactic.

That or do the glitch into the tree by C (search it on youtube i cba doing it for you)

one game ages ago, there were 2 people in one of those building both were one or two kills away from a nuke being there and had a claymore next to the door, cant see much from that position though, can see abit from the left and the entrance of the trench and nowt from the right

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
If you get in the building pretty much opposite where B would be in domination you can see all the way down to where A is and well down towards the helicopter near C aswell as the tunnel coming through. There is 2 doors though so you need to watch your back or use the scavenger perk to get an extra claymore once you placed your first 1.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll give that a go, what's the crack with the claymores, i still havn't found the best use for them at entrances they vary some kill and some dont kill

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I find they usually do if you place them to the side of the door, Facing diagnolly towards the door, people trip them just before they walk through that way so usually you get a kill, just try and make sure the lasers aren't showing through though or they won't fall for it.

Also good on stairs because people just run up them and get pwned, rundown, favela and karachi are all awesome for that trick, i had the same guy 4 times with a claymore in the same spot one after the other yesterday on favela lol, helped towards my killstreak :p

v6
i'll give that a go, what's the crack with the claymores, i still havn't found the best use for them at entrances they vary some kill and some dont kill

I always place claymores just inside or past an entrance or corner, say a meter or so away rather than right at the entrance. They seem to work better this way as people run through the entrance then the claymore goes off, less chance of running past it.

As for sniping, as soon as i get a kill i move on if i can't quickly get another.

At wasteland I like to position myself so i can see into the central bunker, easy to get 4 or 5 kills of people in there.

As said, run away from your teammates to try and flank the other team and try to learn where people snipe from, they're easy kills

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I find they usually do if you place them to the side of the door, Facing diagnolly towards the door, people trip them just before they walk through that way so usually you get a kill, just try and make sure the lasers aren't showing through though or they won't fall for it.

Also good on stairs because people just run up them and get pwned, rundown, favela and karachi are all awesome for that trick, i had the same guy 4 times with a claymore in the same spot one after the other yesterday on favela lol, helped towards my killstreak :p

lmao, bet that was well funny for you. happend to me twice that same place, but 4 times come on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I always place claymores just inside or past an entrance or corner, say a meter or so away rather than right at the entrance. They seem to work better this way as people run through the entrance then the claymore goes off, less chance of running past it.

As for sniping, as soon as i get a kill i move on if i can't quickly get another.

At wasteland I like to position myself so i can see into the central bunker, easy to get 4 or 5 kills of people in there.

As said, run away from your teammates to try and flank the other team and try to learn where people snipe from, they're easy kills

what gets me about the claymores, is people with the speed perks on the claymore dont get a chance to detonate

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The best part was, Every time he did it I was using scavenger to get a new claymore from his own dead body to blow him up with again.

lol, that's the way to do it. me personaly i dont normaly look at the enemy perks at the kill cam, but if you do it means allot

v6
what gets me about the claymores, is people with the speed perks on the claymore dont get a chance to detonate

Yeah, that is annoying. As tyranical said, stairs are always great for those people.

Personally, i use claymores more as a warning, when i hear it go off i know precisely where an enemy is.

What's your PSN Geddes? I'll add you next time i'm on