ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
7 or 8 is more than enough. That was funny yesterday Geddes on Scrapyard. You had your chopper gunner and were way in the lead and I managed to catch up and nab the last two kills with a predator lol

yesterday morning i was poooooo big style, but i changed back into my SCAR with silencer on the teatime and i'm back in the swing of things.

aye i was doing awsome on that match i cant believe you actually beat me on that game i was so hight up on kills cant remember the score but you beat me by 2 kills i think, we proper owned both our side and the other team, suprised they didnt send us messages on that one lol

E36 328
When are we doing a cs party again ive never been in a clan with more than 2 cs members i dont think???

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah like that gimp who sent one saying reported! Then I said what? He said reported for cheating. Said oh no please don't tell my mom!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I swear all you two play is team deathmatch?

Lordgedi du not like hq lol you always leave???

i own on tdm it's my favourite, i'm still abit rusty on domination i am getting better at it, but some games i can do poooo

i havn't been on FFA, S&D and the others tbh, i havn't got a routine for those. if any of yous want to help me and give pointers nee bother

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm playing domination all the time at the moment, hq is nowhere near as good as cod4 and team deathmatch is okay only if you're in a clan.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
if i leave a game with some of you, it's one of these reasons

lag
jumping
cheating
proper camping
or just a horrible start to a game lol

LY 200
Sabotage is where it's at.

Don't plant the bomb untill overtime, but make sure you're in a good team.

We as a team can get 80 plus kills a match.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I've a habit of waiting on a decent map on domination, none of this derail sniping pisch. Bad habit but I play my best on decent maps.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sabotage is imo the best for team play and tactics.

being covert is the best for sabotage imo. try and get behind the enemy end and jsut keep picking them off when they spawn.

what really annoys me is when people use their killstreaks when there is like a minute of the game left. i always save mine up if i see it going overtime.

a few days ago people where calling in hariers, uav and even an emp at a minute to go!!! I was like WTF!!! we lost the sudden death round in the end...

you always get 2/3 people camping it up on sudden death. they jsut don't want to die.

Motorbikes
Best place to employ camping/tactical hiding on sabotage karachi is behind the car under the bridge at objective A I think. I got an 11 killstreak siting there without moving :)

Disclaimer: I do not condone camping

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
when i look at the kill cam from being shot by these snipers, in one game it was clearly a metre away from my head just one shot on that one, and the other game 2 shots were fired and oh my lol way way out lol

AK

M240i
Best place to employ camping/tactical hiding on sabotage karachi is behind the car under the bridge at objective A I think. I got an 11 killstreak siting there without moving :)

Disclaimer: I do not condone camping

I do. I'm f**king awesome at it lol!

Need to get a wee sniper match with the 2 of us in the same team ;)!

Just did a RandySavage, went round owning three guys doing the care package glitch on estate, got a 29-6 and stole a load of crates.

Got messages from all of them calling me names LOL.

Now to enter their next game.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Care package glitch is really annoying now. Just completely spoils every game that people do it. There should be a kick function where if so many people vote to kick then your out the game. Something needs to be done because such a simple thing is making me not wantto play it. It's more the people on higher levels that are doing it, the noobs are still just running round as normal n then you get some dickhead glitching at the back of the map.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Im going to use SitRep tomorrow and try and get PRO, any of yous got any thoughts on the PRO?

and i do know what it does ;)

Last edited:

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
What does sit rep pro get you? And also danger close? Just started that now ang got 30 kills with it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What does sit rep pro get you? And also danger close? Just started that now ang got 30 kills with it.

Sit Rep PRO gets you louder enemy footsteps, dangers close gives you extra explosion damage and PRO gives you extra air support damage too

i'm not going to bother now with SitRep been on 4 or 5 FFA games and only destroyed 2 claymores, i think i need to destroy about 250 to complete the challange