ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

172 Cup
MW2-Flowchart_1265836323.jpg

Clio 182
Logged on to today and me made me install an update - since ive played today i aint noticed no CP glitching........ unless i have just been lucky

Mountune Tractor
I was sooo close to getting a nuke last night. Was on about 19 kills in the chopper gunner and some t**t shot me down, died soon after. Not getting a nuke is really bugging me now, I won't resort to cheating either!

57 Clio Campus Sport
They have changed the 1887s so with bling with akimbo and fmj they have same power as without bling. I don't know why people complained about this, you could only get them at level 67 so you deserve to get a cool weapon!

BMW E92/Audi S3
I hate the kids on it with the headsets with a passion!! Do my head in!

+1
Not just little kids. Spotty 18 year old teenagers that give it all that -threatening to get your xbox account deactivated because they 'work' with Bill Gates.

Mito Sportiva 135
Been using the Spas, but just started using the AA-12.... wished I had started using it before! It rocks!

AA12 with Scavenger Pro on is the best shotgun IMO. The Striker is also well overlooked...it's a great weapon!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I'm a fan of the striker I had extended mags on it with my last prestige and scavenger pro it's unstoppable.

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
AA12 FTFW!!!. I said this like 100 pages ago and got "no its rubbish SPAS is better!" Now your all seeing the awesomeness.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Hai x

The first Map pack for Modern warfare 2 has been announced for this Spring.

However it would appear that a video has been available ont he web apparently showing off this new map pack as well as a new game mode.

The new mode is known as Global Thermonuclear War and can be seen in the video below as well as this some of the new maps have been revealed they are,

* mp_abandon
* mp_compact
* mp_complex
* mp_dcwh (supposedly The White House)
* mp_revolt
* mp_storm
* mp_shipment (Shipment)
* mp_crash (Crash)

Bus w**ker
Reyes have IW actually confirmed that list yet? It was rumoured ages ago and some dodgy video just showing the map loading screens was leaked.

Actually I think it was posted in this thread, but you can f**k off if I'm going back over 244 pages of crap to find it lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
any of yous getting this message on a black screen saying

'ERROR out of memory' exit

been getting this a few times

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3

IW have repeatedy stated that they won't be releasing a flashback map pack and that those videos showing supposed map packs are not the forthcoming map pack... Whether or not they are just trying to hush the rumour to maintain some mystery remains to be seen however.

Bus w**ker
any of yous getting this message on a black screen saying

'ERROR out of memory' exit

been getting this a few times
Never seen that one. TBH it's probably your PS3 asking for a break or trying to tell you to go get some fresh air :rasp:.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I dunno if they have updated somethin recently but i seem to be gettin a nukes alot more often, had one yesterday and two today, Not complainin but im not that good tbh!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
is it just me or has the update sped everything up? predators seem to go a lot faster than usual.

got to love sunday morning noobs too. easy pickings.

MK5 R32
It seems that a few people on there got to reliant on the cp glitch. People on the IW forums are saying there is a new cp glitch already :(

Tesla MP3 2021
Yey, finally got my first Nuke :) I have been really trying, probably trying abit to hard the past few days to get one. I got it playing TDM on Favela of all maps lol.

Harriers > Chopper Gunner > Nuke.

I nearly got another a couple of games later playing Domination on Skidrow but go knifed on my 24th kill lol :(

Kill streak is upto 33 now as well, that was before I started playing for a nuke.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
all i can say is wow, not very many people camp there in the corridor nowa days, i might give it a go sometime

AK

M240i
There's somebody i'm playing against on the Xbox and their GT is "Haxor BABY" but the BABY look like the xbox buttons?!