ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Tesla MP3 2021
There may be a new glitch on the horizon.

Me and a mate were playing Domination before (Wasteland) and the other team kept getting kill streak reward after kill streak reward yet their scores didn't reflect it. It wasn't the care package glitch again as they weren't calling them in but in the game there were 4 Pavelows, 6 Harriers and probably about 10 predator missiles. Its like once they got upto that particular kill streak reward they could keep calling it in.

Keep on the look out!!

There may be a new glitch on the horizon.

Me and a mate were playing Domination before (Wasteland) and the other team kept getting kill streak reward after kill streak reward yet their scores didn't reflect it. It wasn't the care package glitch again as they weren't calling them in but in the game there were 4 Pavelows, 6 Harriers and probably about 10 predator missiles. Its like once they got upto that particular kill streak reward they could keep calling it in.

Keep on the look out!!

Sure that was not the emergency air drop glitch? works exactly the same way as care package one!

Tesla MP3 2021
Boosters do my tits in!!

I don't think it was boosting as I say the scores didn't reflect on how they kept getting the rewards.

Sure that was not the emergency air drop glitch? works exactly the same way as care package one!

No, dont think so. Nothing was getting called in i.e care package or emergency air drop.

Renault Clio 16v
It's where someone has amazing luck with a throwing knife, they throw it in the air and it kills someone they cant even see

Integra Type-R DC2
I started using the throwing knife yesterday with a nice little kit setup. I was doing really well, got so good that the enemy team started copying me.

I barely get long kill streaks due to my luanatic style of play....

Marathon/Lightweight/Commando (all Pro) + Run round non stop (leads to slightly aching left hand) usually gives me a win in free for all, but with lots of deaths too!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a go with the desert eagle today and it's less powerfull than cod4, on cod4 iirc 2 bullets to kill on this one it's more even with stopping power

Mondeo STTDCI
Getting a bit pissed off with game to be honest.

Care package glitch, then I had some guy that I confronted 3/4 times and was totally sure I'd killed him but he just seemed invincible, and there was another dude running around across the map like Linford f**king Christie.

I dont just mean Marathon...I mean f**king Sprinting like f**k.

Astra Twintop
Getting a bit pissed off with game to be honest.

Care package glitch, then I had some guy that I confronted 3/4 times and was totally sure I'd killed him but he just seemed invincible, and there was another dude running around across the map like Linford f**king Christie.

I dont just mean Marathon...I mean f**king Sprinting like f**k.

Mine got traded in on Saturday.

Every game i played was full of cheaters.

They'll patch it, and people will actively search out more glitches.

a burnt one
I can honestly say i've never been in a game where anyone cheats, have yet to see anyone use a care package glitch or see 2 players 'boosting'

I'm actually quite disappointed at that as i have a class specially set up for killing boosters.

Bus w**ker
Sounds like the CP grenade glitch but I thought that had been patched with 1.08 a couple of weeks ago...although this is IW so probably not lol.

AK

M240i
Well the way my games have been going I'd be lucky to kill even myself.

Same!!!

Although i think i was just nerves about my exam results lol But i can't go on now and see if that's the case as my bloody batteries have ran oot!!!