ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
lol i cant see how thats fan boi but never mind ;)
Because you keep defending microsoft. It's the xbox that's being hacked not the game.

It's a lot harder to hack on the ps3 that's why there is a lot less.

If you have an issue with lag it's not always IW's fault.
The host and probably your own connection is to blame.

I never have any issues of lag with my connection.

Because you keep defending microsoft. It's the xbox that's being hacked not the game.

It's a lot harder to hack on the ps3 that's why there is a lot less.

If you have an issue with lag it's not always IW's fault.
The host and probably your own connection is to blame.

I never have any issues of lag with my connection.

erm all the glitches i have seen have been on all platforms take the care pack glitch as a prime example

care pack sprint glitch too

public private matches aswell

or the roof sniping spot i mentioned they are all down to the game NOT the platform

the worst platform as ever is the pc as its a much more flexible so allows people to hack it properly rather than just exploiting holes in the code

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol i told you i would get worse geddes!

first game 35-3 on wasteland :cool:

and then struggled to get anything decent after that :dead:

what did you get for 10th prestige then? anything at all?
you had 2 really good scores i noticed, i was d'ing last night while i was playing was well laggy last night on a few matches.
I just got the Prestige 10 badge and the skull emblem and thats all , i would of expected to get more than that, but my % has gone up it's about 1024% complete lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've still not seen ANY glitched games yet, dunno what the fuss is about.

Level 69 now, desperately need new maps or will die of boredom....how people prestige multiple times is totally beyond me.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
You did play well on cod last night mate, it was murder after playing bf2! Trying to knife people all wrong!

Alfie is seb's mate, we owned when we were in the same team! Hunting in team ftw!

before you and i can't remember who joined one of my games i was doing rather well. handful of deaths, kills in the high teens or 20's.

then we had the group session with 5 of us and i was just sucking ballz. party session always seem to make me suck ass. i think i spend too much time talking.

on favella i rage quit LOL

i too have seen no glitching on ps3. ah well, just lucky i guess.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
before you and i can't remember who joined one of my games i was doing rather well. handful of deaths, kills in the high teens or 20's.

then we had the group session with 5 of us and i was just sucking ballz. party session always seem to make me suck ass. i think i spend too much time talking.

on favella i rage quit LOL

i too have seen no glitching on ps3. ah well, just lucky i guess.
Seb! I have never seen a guy with so much rage in one game!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sick of the fecking speed glitch. Seems to be happening in atleast 25% of lobbys for me now and it pisses me off.

And Plummer, we need to play together more mate, owned them goons on quarry earlier. After which, because they lost, I was accused of camping the whole match even though I got the winning kill rushing their spawn. n00bs.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Seb! I have never seen a guy with so much rage in one game!

PMSL!!! that is nothing!!! when i have my headset on I literally sit there swearing for a few hours.

haha your mate alfie was like i think seb just rage quit, ill text him. lol

5d50faaf.jpg

Yep! LOL

Sick of the fecking speed glitch. Seems to be happening in atleast 25% of lobbys for me now and it pisses me off.

And Plummer, we need to play together more mate, owned them goons on quarry earlier. After which, because they lost, I was accused of camping the whole match even though I got the winning kill rushing their spawn. n00bs.

Indeed!

Was lagging slightly but played ok! :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been a joke tonight, been on for a few hours tonight turned it off now, got abit sick of it. unable to get a game when i did could see it jumping slightly and people camping when im running round with my marathon.

and when i got another blind lucky semtex throw as the game winning kill got a load of abuse of them and they left in a huff, i smiled :approve:

why are people getting fucked off about the ACR and noob tubes and all the other 'cheap' s**t

the idea is to kill people

all i do while playing dom is spawn trap people with my lobby - they very rarely get out of it and we win the game like 200-80

the idea is to kill mother f*****s - so you kill mother f*****s in the most efficient way and you get them all crying after 2 games of it

if we didnt do it to them they would do it to us

Astra SRI/ Hornet
But any1 can go round with a team of noobtubers it's boring I've tried it myself but I like to shoot people. Noobtubes are for gays.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i was getting pretty hacked off with the noob tubers last night. One game in particular on high rise in GW TD... Did my nut in!

I guess people jsut get fed up as you only need to get the grenade near enough to kill.

However, I did enjoy doing the noobtube and the red perk for bigger explosions challenge. LOL was a lot of fun.

But any1 can go round with a team of noobtubers it's boring I've tried it myself but I like to shoot people. Noobtubes are for gays.

so your saying everyone should use guns that have naff all damage and recoil like a b**ch?

i can do both and i would rape your ass probably

but i'd rather play games of 60-10 with noob tubes and ACR's than 25-10 using s**t guns

dieing is not fun

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Nor is using the same noob tube day in day out.

Ste, you my friend are one of lifes losers.

Nor is using the same noob tube day in day out.

Ste, you my friend are one of lifes losers.

i don't use noob tube

i was questioning why they are hated when the idea of the game is to kill as many mother f*****s as possible?

i use ACR - red dot
javelin

scavenger pro
stopping power pro
ninja pro

with clay more and smoke

is that really that bad? my tactics get me alot of hate though

we cap 2 points then set up a perimeter around the 3rd and just spawn rape them - no one seems to appropriate our game plan

we are on a 22 game win streak atm

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i love the javelin. cracks me up. haven't been using it for quite some time, but when i did the kills where epic. would normally get first blood.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Although some players annoy me, I don't think they are idiots for it, normally they are annoying me because they are killing me more, like knifers.

I have a class set up now marathon and lightweight and I run round like a nutter knifing people, people hate it, but I'm winning, so find a way to counter it.

If you are good at the game, there is no class that is much better than another, because you just find a way to beat it.

Fiesta ST-2
Noob toobs are cheap and require little skill - fact! Tried it myself was geting 5-6 kd ratio each game. Was fun for one game the rest I felt like a cheap *****. Its like noobs that hide in a corner for 5 mins behind a claymore on game modes that arn't TDM. Fair enough some people suck but hiding in a corner isn't going to make you a better player, grow a pair!