ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

ITB'd MK1
tubing's awesome when you're playing people that go round in packs. it just breaks the cycle of kill one, die while re-loading. Also probably the best way to destroy tactical insertions on the roof in highrise. I'm loving a bit of sniper action at the moment, but i do keep moving rather than sit in one place the whole game

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Well i'll have a couple of warm up games when I get in about 5ish then main sesh about 7ish.

Fed and wattered! :) My headset awaits me at home! :)

Can you here okay on your headset Kev, it's so loud with wartapes on!

E36 328
I seem to own when im on the ball with the

50. cal thermal scope
PP2000

Marathon
Stopping Power
Commando Pro

Love running around, finding where they are coming from, pick them off...repeat :D

Mito Sportiva 135
Are the games still glitched today? Had about 8-10 in a row yesterday had to quit them all. Not going to play until this is sorted as it's ruining my win and kill ratio! :mad::mad::mad:

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I actually had a go in a glitched lobby yesterday, Demolition, Terminal, sat in a corner with my SCAR, went 22-4, everyone else was around 7-8. The speed was pretty funny, everyone zooming round, then when they stopped, bang.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Anyone on tonight? PS3 im hoping to get a good few games on tonight!

Gettin pretty handy with the intervention/quickscoping ..soo much easier on console than PC! imo!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got a voucher for game, i might get it tomorrow hmmm decisions decisions decisions

Astra SRI/ Hornet
get it geddes you know it makes sence plus i didnt want to be the 1 to tell ya this but i think its time to put cod down youve prestiged 10 times, lol

Fiesta ST-2
Internetz back switched to BT, connection is way better. Have 4 green bars each game and was beastly tbh. Played 7-8 games never dropped below a 4.00 kd ratio.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Are the maps coming out on the 360 and PS3 at the same time? Or are Xbox getting them first?

So how is this going to work online if your playing with a group of people and one of them does not have the map pack? I guess the new maps never get chosen?

just the same as its always worked

separate game lobbys then at a later date merge them and if you try to join a game on a new map you dont have you get kicked worked that way in 4 and waw

E36 328
Internetz back switched to BT, connection is way better. Have 4 green bars each game and was beastly tbh. Played 7-8 games never dropped below a 4.00 kd ratio.

Every time I see your k/d ratio it annoys me lol

Playing with you makes me feel so s**t

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
might be on later if not tomorrow for abit, got my nuke set up, trying to get my 2nd nuke

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
For some reason I though you had loads? :S

when i went through each 1, i didnt bother with the nuke or even the emp, i got the emp emblem on my 9th i think. i just felt comftable getting the rest of them

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i like the emp, it is kinda cool. i think it has more of an effect than people think. really screws with your head due to the grainy screen etc. I like it :D

plus prestiged last night.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
When people get the emp they use it straight away, the best way to use it when there's air support in the air as they fall out of the sky.

I'll be on tonight from 6 if anyone wants a few games