ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

I thought they'd be out now, the USA midnight has been and gone hasn't it?

Just seen this tweet

The wait is almost over! The much anticipated Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus package will be available @ 5AM PST! Set your alarm and game on! ^JM

http://twitter.com/XboxSupport

That makes it 1pm here.

same here shame i cant go home for lunch :(
:cool:

Where do you get the ps3 download from? PSN Shop?

Or do you get it from Game etc like on the Sexbox?

Xbox = Download today.
PS3 = Not available for 30 days apparently.

Fabia VRS
for ps3 its out in april (f**k sony) and you will have to get it off the PS store with a credit card.

Last but not least, a Modern Warfare 2 patch will also arrive prior to the Stimulus Package. The patch will introduce support for the imminent DLC, and includes a number of tweaks and bug fixes - including a more balanced One Man Army perk, a matchmaking update that claims to help international users find local games, and "various other code updates that will help improve the overall quality of multiplayer on Modern Warfare 2".

Last but not least, a Modern Warfare 2 patch will also arrive prior to the Stimulus Package. The patch will introduce support for the imminent DLC, and includes a number of tweaks and bug fixes - including a more balanced One Man Army perk, a matchmaking update that claims to help international users find local games, and "various other code updates that will help improve the overall quality of multiplayer on Modern Warfare 2".

Hopefully they've taken WaW's menu option.

FN2 Type R GT
its so annoying, its like waiting for something in the post, you know its coming but the suspense is just irritating

FN2 Type R GT
go into the main screen where you pick which game type and stimulus etc are at the bottom of the screen?

i got into a lobby but it wouldnt load the map!!!