ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 ph1 clio
lol it was funny when they realised i knew him.

What headset you using harry? Im a sound ***** myself lol although i call it "the turtle beach effect" .. awesome in FFA!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lmao at harry camping, tbh you do it abit. Fair enough stopping and hiding when you can hear someone coming towards you

Fiesta ST-2
Ive switched to bad company, sick of the connection inconsistency. Had a few games this morning and about 80% of the head/chest shots they manage to survive and then they kill me, really annoying.

Clio 1.2 16v
I've had it for awhile used to switch between the two. It's a refreshing change!

me and Geordie had a few blips the other night on it, Geordie quote "im quite good at flying helicopt.......... oh sh*t" lol took us both out

im coming on about 4ish gonna buy COD4 on the way back from work

Mk2 ph1 clio
me and Geordie had a few blips the other night on it, Geordie quote "im quite good at flying helicopt.......... oh sh*t" lol took us both out

im coming on about 4ish gonna buy COD4 on the way back from work

Just read that properly lmao I'm an eloc pilot on it but someone hit us with a Carl gustav! That's impossibleto escape when there's a tracer dart tagged to your arse lol

I really wanna play bfbc2 now lol

I will be on later tonight, will probably be around 10.30pm, good wee blast of zombies last night with laura, dredz and geordie, if laura gets the map packs should have a game of shi na numa one night

Connection was fuckin awful last night, couldnt join zombie games and mw2 was playing up for me, suspect my connection is shite again, will try again tonight

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i had a few good games where i was host using my SPAS, came top 5 games in a row on normal TDM. i was starting to get tired when i was joining you lot so my performance dropped abit

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
lol it was funny when they realised i knew him.

What headset you using harry? Im a sound ***** myself lol although i call it "the turtle beach effect" .. awesome in FFA!
Using the Sharkoon X-tatics can't imagine playing without them now. Yeah, really good in FFA and SnD especially as a lot people don't use ninja pro.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Using the Sharkoon X-tatics can't imagine playing without them now. Yeah, really good in FFA and SnD especially as a lot people don't use ninja pro.

i've got those too Harry the 5.1 ones, there awsome, aye loads n lods of people use commando

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
i've got those too Harry the 5.1 ones, there awsome, aye loads n lods of people use commando
Yeah, i remember when you got them a couple of months back. I was going to message you about them, just to take care when you're unplugging the 9 pin slot plug because a couple of the pins bent and broke on mine and now there's an annoying ringing noise in the background.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah, i remember when you got them a couple of months back. I was going to message you about them, just to take care when you're unplugging the 9 pin slot plug because a couple of the pins bent and broke on mine and now there's an annoying ringing noise in the background.

i just switch the button off on the box and then unplug from the mains thats all i do, but i will bear that in mind cheers

Mk2 ph1 clio
I use the turtle beach px21's ad I couldn't play FFA without them. Loads of people use steady aim in FFA for some reason, you can hear em a mile off. I can also hear them reloading or switching weapons! I have one of my first 2 or 3 FFA matches to uploa where you can see me soundwh0ring lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Watch in 720 HD!

New montage, mainly.. clips from last nights domination match on bailout within a few minutes... I found a sweet spot to patrol between A and C where these guys likes to camp!

A few other random sniping clips thrown in, 360's and game winners! Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: