ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'll get watching that tomorrow, sorry I didn't get joining you lot earlier, cousin was playing!

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Does anyone else have problems playing online, mine never connects, well not very often. When i click play online a box comes up saying matching something or another. Im getting really fed up with it now, Im so tempted to buy an xbox

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Used to love zombies.

Think we could only ever manage to lvl 21 on the first one but got really far on the others.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Sounds like your connection fella not the console. Is your nat type open?

Is my what what??

I dont have a problem connecting to the net or signing into PSN, it's just seems to be any of the COD's. Saying that I don't play any other games online to know. I have a BT home hub if that makes any difference.

Mk2 ph1 clio
When you get into the menu where it says "find game create a class" and that sorta stuff just below that on the let's hand side it will say "your nat type: open/moderate or strict" if it says strict your gonna have bother connecting to games and even if it says moderate it's still a pain at times!

Fiesta ST-2
Just joined one of my little brothers games and they had the speed hack on. Was quite fun running 10 times faster spas-ing his mates in the face, got two gunners and they were all crying for me to be kicked loool

I doubt i will be on much, my internet connection is shocking at moment, thinking of changing service provider as suspect still being traffic shaped by bt, never use my own connection for downloading just use my neighbours connection but need to find out why line is running so bad.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Some guys I'd played with earlier showed me a good trick, you blow the legs off 1 and leave him as a crawler so the next level won't start till he's dead. So every1 can get better weapons ready.

Some guys I'd played with earlier showed me a good trick, you blow the legs off 1 and leave him as a crawler so the next level won't start till he's dead. So every1 can get better weapons ready.

Zombie basics kev, best to get two of them as someone will always kill one when you at other end of map, on first map not a problem but der reise or shi na numa f**k you in trouble

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I'm trying to get my hub sorted, I'm only on rank 8 that's how much I haven't been able to get online. I've had the game since release date :(

Thanks for the advice Kev

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Lol no, unfortunately I'm normally the geeky mate everyone else calls :)

I've messed without the setting of my hub and put the ps3 in the DMZ, deactivated the fire wall and added an applications sharing thing. I now get nat type open in the game but it still wont connect FFS.

Could it be that I don't have the new maps?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
If your friends who your playing with have them and you don't then if your not in there party straight away then it will kick ya out.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Havnt been on cos been in hospital since Sunday night to do with my chest pain should be out in the next day or two. So should be on when I get back

Clio 1.2 16v
Havnt been on cos been in hospital since Sunday night to do with my chest pain should be out in the next day or two. So should be on when I get back

sh*t Geddy get yourself better mate! i did wonder where you've been, you've been suffering for a while with this havn't you?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
sh*t Geddy get yourself better mate! i did wonder where you've been, you've been suffering for a while with this havn't you?

Aye been having there pains for about 3-4 years now, there still finding out what's wrong with me another scan tomorrow

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just a decent PC with PCI-E slot. Specs on the card:

http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/techspecs/

Im only selling as ive bought the shuttle version to use with a USB3.0 laptop. Have you got USB3.0 on your computer? (requirement for the PVR)

My GFX Card is the Nvidia GT8500 series but im not 100% sure on the usb 3.0 What the command to find out the technical specs on your PC? Most of mine is custom built though so i should really know.

Clio 1.2 16v
My GFX Card is the Nvidia GT8500 series but im not 100% sure on the usb 3.0 What the command to find out the technical specs on your PC? Most of mine is custom built though so i should really know.

Geordie! open control panel > System > Device Manager. Under Universal Serial Bus Controllers it will list all of your USB's, USB 2.0 devices are labeled as "USB 2.0 Root Hub". or something like that anyways, if it says "USB 3.0 Root Hub" its USB 3.0.

we playing zombies or MW2 tonight?