ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
I've taken matters into my own hands, started shooting kids walking home from school with an air rifle. Got a right 360 no scope! Whose the noob now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

what a game this was, we all sloughtered them

Last edited by a moderator:
  Fiesta ST-2
I've used it when it's on the default class lol and one time I got severely pissed of with tubers and made a tuber class with danger close just to prove how easy and how little skill is required, apart from spawn tubes.

What set uo you using to capture you vids Geddes?

Basically joined a random S&D session at 3-1 to the other team and wiped out there entire team twice - then got hurled loads of abuse for being a noob and not using a sniper rifle!!

Sadly we still lost the last round thanks to the team I was on being a bunch of useless fuckwits!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've had a few of those game situations like, sometimes you can't stop saying to yourself 'who gives a flying f@@k what gun you use, just admit your s@@t

PM sent

Cheers for PM!

I hardly touch any sniper rifle - just not my game. Let me run round like a crazy fool with a UMP any day of the week!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Sniper FTL for me, i am good but not as good as some of the others.

my choice is run and gun too UMP45 and SPAS. other than that take it easy more looking around with a good assault gun and scavenger FTW

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'm off for a week now so if you need any help just pm me or exchange numbers if you need more help on it. i did it myself so you'll be ok

Fiesta ST-2
Thing is yes it's harder using a sniper close quarters, it's a lot easier with the ump or scar, but I accept I chose the bloody weapon! I don't moan that the other person isn't snipping.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
everyone is diff on how they fire a rifle, quick scopes, short scope to very long scope. I'm more of a short to medium scope. I like to get the target on my scope before i press the trigger

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, Sorry. Dredz is your man PM him ;) :rasp:
was a nightrmare esp the Sony Vegas can't remeber what else i had trouble on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've ordered a very cheap keyboard it helps while playing S+D you can type faster rather than using the PSN message thingy. will come in handy

anyone for a SWET on later on? Fingers crossed of course

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a rusty then got into the swing of things, and now i'm off cos i tired as f@@k

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i'll be on later, i'm just up my sisters sorting out her PC should be on around dinner time