ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I do.

If I send you a message though, try not to delete me.

Seems the norm, lately.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Should be on around then, can't see a big showing though with the bc3 beta being out!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got another 5 yesterday on Storm with Mr.Mac with a semtex! :rasp:

Also got a quad spawn tube on Salvage earlier with Gedi.

White APE
Thought I would get back into this on prep for MW3. Had a few games last week but having issues now

Cannot get past this
56109a62-9e56-c445.jpg

Any idea what would be causing this? Just tried BLOPS and got straight into games.

Clio 1.2 16v
Seb gets that screen quite often IIRC, im sure he will be here to help you soon.

Feel free to send us friend requests, Me and LiamC still play this

White APE
Cheers. I know I'm having serious net issues so we are having phone line sorted tomorrow and upgraded net and homehub on 2nd of November but I can get on BLOPS etc just not this. Weird.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
fucken hell, think i got you. never played with ya like. get oyurslef on for a few seaty sessions with the ladies lol
#

White APE
Pretty sure we played a few games back in the day geddes but I moved onto BLOPS but want to get into mw2 again ready for 3.
How do I delete the latest update for it?

so who is actually getting mw3? geordie has cancelled his, geddes isnt sure if he is getting it, seb and myself have the hardened edition on order...could be the end of the swet!

Clio 1.2 16v
Regardless of anyone else's opinion i'l be getting it mate, COD is COD at the end of the day and even if it's crap its a good way of having a laugh with mates