ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Out of sheer interest who's the best at this game? If say. there was two people who thought they were, be good to see a 1 v 1 video??? Just a thought

Fiesta ST-2
I'm not bothering with online, since moving to sky Internet and their tiny s**t router my connection and k/d ratio has been crap. Sick of watching cams where I don't even shoot.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
My bloody router packed in today and I am back on my old one that drops connection every 30 minutes or so. A new one is on its way but it will probably be a few days before I get a decent session now :(

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Haha :p

I'll be on when I get back, dont expect any good performances (gaming wise). On at 2am if anyone's up late.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was the last man standing on Scrapyard S+D with all 6 enemies left me running around with my trusty SPAS got 3 got the UAV out got another 2 saw the red dot on the map got my missle out and BOOM all 6, what a feeling :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Im just trying to download the resurgance pack and its taking forever. Im on 3% after ten mins. How long does this normally take?