ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Revels Mum & Sister
just read that another glitch for 360 is 2 million XP per kill. Is it still atcually possible to play normally on 360 with all the glitched lobbies atm?
I'm switching from playing on PC to 360 in a few weeks but ive never seen any glitches or boosters on pc as of yet.

I have not been part of any glitched game on the 360 thus far!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I've just reached level 48 and unlocked the ACR. Hopefully will rank up a bit quicker by doing the challenges for it. Not seen ANY glitches on 360 yet and lag is only now and again.

Revels Mum & Sister
I am moist over the ACR. I have picked the odd one up from people I have taken down and it was awesome. Just got a LOAD of points from the M4. 10000 for 750 Kills, 5000 points for something else, headshots 75 of them I think. Then I got 10000 XP for Sleight Of Hand pro. All within 4-5 games.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
I've just reached level 48 and unlocked the ACR. Hopefully will rank up a bit quicker by doing the challenges for it. Not seen ANY glitches on 360 yet and lag is only now and again.

Yeah its alot better on 360 from what i've seen so far. And you find games soo much quicker too.

Nightmare trying to get a party together and stay together on PS3.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on wasteland some one got a nuke and someone on the other team died 17 times and not killed a single person hmmm, chiny chin chin

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Got a f**king 35-1 on wasteland earlier... Was desperate to beat 36 as a Mate has a 36 streak. Last guy comes towards me. Barrett to the face and he's got pain killer on. L86'd me through a wall as I dropped.

FUCKER

182 Cup
Got a f**king 35-1 on wasteland earlier... Was desperate to beat 36 as a Mate has a 36 streak. Last guy comes towards me. Barrett to the face and he's got pain killer on. L86'd me through a wall as I dropped.

f**kER

Hard Lines, no nuke?

Are you Barneyclyro on PSN

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Eh? dont get that, probably being thick tbh as im tired, if i had the nuke i would have had 34 - 0 lol

he means you would have dropped another killstreak for the nuke that more than likely netted you some kills. Oh and you would have ended 34-1 ;) the nuke kills you too. Oh another thing, the nuke kills dont add onto your killstreak total.

Clio 182
he means you would have dropped another killstreak for the nuke that more than likely netted you some kills. Oh and you would have ended 34-1 ;) the nuke kills you too. Oh another thing, the nuke kills dont add onto your killstreak total.

Whys doesnt the Nuke add to your killstreak, saw a lad use it the other day and he got the five kills added... (only 5 on the opposite team obviously)

182 Cup

Yes sorry a typing error, what he said above, thanks for clearing that up for me mate :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
anybody on tonight, was on last night with a few CS boys and the games were friggin BONK

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
Whys doesnt the Nuke add to your killstreak, saw a lad use it the other day and he got the five kills added... (only 5 on the opposite team obviously)

because you die simultaneously with everyone else, so while the kills are awarded they are not tallied onto your killstreak as you have died too. So if you had a killstreak of 30 then used your nuke and killed another 6 with it, you would finish with 36 kills but your killstreak would still be 30.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols try and get a few games tonight after half 8ish.

Try and get to prestige soon. I won't be prestiging tho! Fook that!

Finally went prestige and now at level 20 so got a few bits sorted. I love the UMP45, I have been getting so many wins with it!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Good shout waitey, can't see s**t on that level!

JJ I started doing more of the challenges with the ump45 but only can use it on small maps it's humpty at long range!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

JJ I started doing more of the challenges with the ump45 but only can use it on small maps it's humpty at long range!

AUG, grip, thermal and stopping power
Raffica, red dot and FMJ

Camp a bit and kill with the AUG then run round like a loon with the Rafica's. With FMJ it can shoot through some serious walls for some reason!

I like it on big maps too, but mainly due to my run round like a headless chicken style I have adopted of late!

Although when going for a more slower style I use the Scar with ACOG and FMJ or Heartbeat if playing S&D.

Yesterday, I met Mr.Fail. I went for the Riot Shield as never used it at all before prestige and was walking about and one of the opposition came towards me with his Riot Shield. Stale Mate... so I thought.. until he turned round and walked away!

1 Spas shot and he was gone!

Get some quite aggressive people on S&D when you camp... but when your 'defending' the objective, surely thats the idea?!

Last edited:
  Mk1 MX-5 next summer
how do you do the really fast shooting with the intervention as in been able to run round with it rather than sniping

Put hip accuracy on iirc, whatever you get faster ADS with when its pro anyway.

Then you just auto aim the f*****s. Instead of aiming down and trying to track them you just zoom in and out as it auto aims, then shoot just before it gets to your eye.

ST1050, 320d
AUG HBAR with Grip, stopping power pro, sleight of hand pro and steady aim pro slays on every map...except favela, i always get raped on favela :(

I wondered how the f**k I was getting killed when I see it on kill cam and they not even looked down sights! Auto aim.. that sucks!

You get far too many snipers on some of the big maps these days - stop hiding and go out and fight like real men! ;)

Fiesta ST-2
I dont think there is auto aim... By bringing up the sights (for a split second) it makes the bullet go directly in the middle of the aiming reticle. Where as aiming from the hip it can go anywhere within the aiming radius.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
auto aim? thats a bit gh3y surely?

Extremely annoying yes

I dont think there is auto aim... By bringing up the sights (for a split second) it makes the bullet go directly in the middle of the aiming reticle. Where as aiming from the hip it can go anywhere within the aiming radius.

Yeah its only slight but if you put your reticule (not zoomed) just to the right of someone then Aim down your sight it moves onto them.

Thats how it works. I've tried it with the intervention... back to the barrett for me though.