ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fiesta ST-2
Can't be bothered with it today left all 4 matches I tried to play. I don't really watch kill cams unless I know I shouldn't have died just to see what the game thinks happened

AK

M240i
Finally got my xbox back :D:D

Game is awesome! Not even bothered playing the single player lol just playing MP

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Can't be bothered with it today left all 4 matches I tried to play. I don't really watch kill cams unless I know I shouldn't have died just to see what the game thinks happened

same here i leave allot of matches if i get allot of deaths more than kills the following game it's normaly the oppisate like 3-1 strange

Mk2 Golf GTI
I'm sure the standard's dropped recently as i've been topping the leaderboards on a regular basis when i used to get a good old raping in most matches!

Still not got a nuke though :(

f**k me. Excellent shooter TBH. Just completed the prison section. Epic gunplay and epic graphics. In my book, that makes it epic.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you have played the first MW?

i won't ruin it for you but i found MW2 ending to kinda suck tbh... bit weak imo... but i'll discuss it with you when you get there :D

Tesla MP3 2021
The lag is a f**king joke tonight, totally unplayable. Yanks or some other f**king foreign twonks are becoming the hosts and its just a piss take. Just had a game on Favela then and it was like I was shooting dildos at them. The kill cams are unreal, this one kill on me showed me as basically being in full view yet I was clearly behind a full building, and the one on one kills have been even worse, its like the other guy was stood in front of me a good 2 seconds before I started to fire!!!

Surely this must be affecting alot of people. I wont be playing until its sorted!!

182 Cup
I would have had a nuke if someone didnt shoot my chopper down, chopper got shot down on 14 kills, then managed to get upto 22, would have easily got 10-15 kills with chopper on rundown as its a big open map and players were all over

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
woah got to lvl70 and tore alot of ppl a new arsehole, just been on a few free4all matches and came 1st in 2 with max points and 3rd game i came second by 1 kill, gman was involved in the mass RAPE i handed out :p

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
The lag is a f**king joke tonight, totally unplayable. Yanks or some other f**king foreign twonks are becoming the hosts and its just a piss take. Just had a game on Favela then and it was like I was shooting dildos at them. The kill cams are unreal, this one kill on me showed me as basically being in full view yet I was clearly behind a full building, and the one on one kills have been even worse, its like the other guy was stood in front of me a good 2 seconds before I started to fire!!!

Surely this must be affecting alot of people. I wont be playing until its sorted!!

you ownt be playing this anytime soon then im afraid... that will never change, unfortunately.

172 Cup
Majority of my games are fine I usually end up as host (first in server full green). I have had games where the server has been dropping down to yellow though which is annoying.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Are the lag problems on ps3 or 360? I've encountered lag now and again, but nothing to worry about, if theres too much it picks a new host. Whats annoyed me a couple of times is when i'm doing well and then it just loses connection to server.

Bus w**ker
I'm on PS3 and rarely run in to lag, got a bit last night when I was in the same matches as Geddes, but oddly that was when I think I was host. Anyway it sorted itself out after a couple of seconds and I could happily go back to getting my arse handed to me by, what sounded like, the cast of Byker.

Tesla MP3 2021
you ownt be playing this anytime soon then im afraid... that will never change, unfortunately.

Yeah but something has clearly changed as I have had hardly any issues before the past few days. Host would migrate if there were any issues and now its just not doing. Nothing has changed on my connection, my pings are excellent (see ping thread) so something surely has to be at fault.

I will see how it is again tonight.

Im on the 360 btw.

Bus w**ker
After the localisation patch was rolled I was always hitting <50ms lobbies, but for the past couple of days its gone on for an age trying to find a lobby. Usually dumping me in a 100ms+, which bugs the s**t out of me when I'm pinging at around 12ms. :(

Fabia VRS
been playin really shyt latley ! all i seem to to is die ! :( not good
i just wana get onto the next prestege now

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
TBH most lag is caused by randomers in your game suddenly getting a bad connection.

I was causing some last night as my laptop decided to update itself and took nearly all of my bandwidth for it.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
TBH most lag is caused by randomers in your game suddenly getting a bad connection.

I was causing some last night as my laptop decided to update itself and took nearly all of my bandwidth for it.

the c**t how selfish