ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mito Sportiva 135
What does everyone think is the better perk?

Cold Blooded PRO
or
Stopping Power PRO

Baring in mind you can get FMJ which seems to offer half of what Stopping Power does (e.g. shooting through panels) and can be used as a weapon attachment - although then can't use the extended mags too, even with Bling, as I like to use a red dote site.

Real dillema here lol, what would you go for??

Mk2 ph1 clio
That AC130 hack has made its way onto the PC.

Went into a groundwar match, domination... two aimbots on my team gettin headshots left right and centre... then AC130... with no reload times.. just pure spam.. got it on video too, it sucked.

The match is still going, server still open. winning teams score was 6k+ when i left. :dapprove:

What does everyone think is the better perk?

Cold Blooded PRO
or
Stopping Power PRO

Baring in mind you can get FMJ which seems to offer half of what Stopping Power does (e.g. shooting through panels) and can be used as a weapon attachment - although then can't use the extended mags too, even with Bling, as I like to use a red dote site.

Real dillema here lol, what would you go for??

Depends on the weapon, but I usually role with stopping power pro on my UMP and Scar, only because it works for me better when I spray bullets everywhere! If your a good acurate shooter, then probably cold blooded.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Depends on the weapon but I'd go stopping power.

Cold blooded is for HC yo!

Or if your desperate make an anti airscraft class to change too uf your getting battered by air support. Get killed, switch to that, bye bye apache.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Spiezels has it right mate, stopping pro is a must on most weapons but i only use cold blooded on certain occasions like anti-aircraft and sniping usually.

I just need to get 40 kills with the FMJ attached on the UMP45 to have it fully done, seems to be taking forever to get people through walls/cover! Any tips?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols I have 7 to get with the acr and that'll be the scar/acr/ma4 all done!

Trying to get people through things is murder! I'm getting frustrated!

What level are you on jj?

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I was getting pissed off with the intervention last night. Even with stopping power on it was taking 2 hits to kill some one!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
The silencer on the 50 cal is terrible aswell! 3 shots sometimes!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
All i want is the heat sensitive scope for it. I've got 16 kills with it so far. I need to get 29 more!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I have been running around owning with the heat sensitive one on the AUG. But i fancy it on a sniper for some 1 shot kills.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
spiezels is a c**t ;) f**kin intervention who runs about with a f**kin sniper rifle your ment to be hiden lol

last game of last night heres the score card...

15012010796.jpg

Got to bear in mind im quite shite at times, also i think this was on Estate

Porsche Boxster987S
I was getting pissed off with the intervention last night. Even with stopping power on it was taking 2 hits to kill some one!

Do you have the fmj on the intervention. Ive nearly completed 50 levels on 2nd prestige using the intervention with cold blooded pro , SOH pro and commando pro using the intervention with fmj. Almost always one shot one kill:S

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
His name is Bifcaids. :eek:

I posted right under a guy called Paul and you failed hard ;)

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah as Sym0n said its probably people looking for Global Thermonuclear Warfare lobby invites. But as far as im aware you had to be invited into an already running GTW lobby at some point, but none can run now anyway.

Only other use of the word 'infected' ive heard in the game is for the 'infected' title, which you can only get by being Knifed by a person using that title or the STD title. Has anyone got both of these yet? I'd imagine they must have spread a lot now compare to the first few months of game release.

that would make sense then as I had the Global Thermonucler Warefare thing as my title (aquired by calling in 2 nukes though not by getting stabbed by anyone). Kid must have been a bit confused lol

A4 Avant
Loving MW2. Only had it about 2 weeks, still pretty crap, up to level 41 with about a day and half of game time. Best thing for me is all my mates are playing it so some of the games have been epic with some decent banter. Haven't even touched the single player bit yet.

LeTran on PS3 if anyone wants to add me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Pmsl! You have the wrong impression of me!

Geedes tried to noob tube me from 1mtr away! And missed!

I sometimes do a join session if I want a quick game before I have dinner or something.

Fiestec is usually on domination aswell. ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Pmsl! You have the wrong impression of me!

Geedes tried to noob tube me from 1mtr away! And missed!

I sometimes do a join session if I want a quick game before I have dinner or something.

Fiestec is usually on domination aswell. ;)

lol, lol i remember lol knifed you in the end, i hate when noob tubes bounce of the ground.

should get to 6th prestige by tomorrow

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
thisd game is peeing me of this morning so much, getting killed all over the place not by one on one, but tuning a corner and thers a guy sitting waiting for you, been doing this all morning

and got killed by a predator missle, spawned straight away got killed by another missle with in 2 secs fpmo

acog and p90 worst ever

Last edited:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols what aircraft is it that gives constant missles? I always end up getting wiped out as soon as I spawn!

I do laugh tho.

AC 130? Hate that damn thing... unless I have it! Chopper Gun is mental too!

AC 130 has two flares too, so takes 3 hits to get it down, where as Chopper has 1 so only needs 2.

i've taken the ac-130 down with 2 shots

'Description: Be the gunner of an AC-130 Gunship. Your screen changes to the gunners view and the AC-130 will fly around the map. You have 40 seconds to use the 25mm, 45mm and 105mm guns to shoot at enemies, but you can also take down enemy helicopters and harriers.

Enemies that don't have the Cold-Blooded perk will appear with a red box around them. You are vulnerable while controlling the AC-130, but if you get killed on the ground, you can still continue your session.

The AC-130 can only be shot down with missiles, but it has 2 sets of flares as countermeasures, so the first 2 missiles won't hit it.'

I thought I had shot one down with 2 as well, so the sight must be out of date/wrong!