ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Fabia VRS
i do the same,
S&D i have UAV, counter and pred
but for domination is precision, harriers and stealth
:)

I have:

Missile
Harriers
AC130

Simply because getting 5 kills is piss easy. Getting 2 more with the missile is piss easy, this gets you the harriers which generally get you to the AC130.

So they seem to link really well.

Not when you're playing against me ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Every time i play with you i do so s**t. The before you joined 1 was 24-2. You joined. I got 8-4 (sniping), you leave i get a 19-3 lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I am sure i've missed something but...

Why do people favour the Intervention? Its slow bolt action reload and doesn't appear to do anymore damage than say, the barrett (my personal choice)

i tried both and i prefer the intervention it's got a better scope and the 50 i think is heavier to aim. I dont shot countless of bullets on the sniper rifle to kill i like a nice clean 1 shot kill in the head or in the chest area that's the proper way. i've seen people shoot 3-4 bullets on a sniper rifle to kill me and that's wrong, i even use cold blodded with the sniper rifle get's me better on shooting to the head and accuracy

I love watching someone plant Tactical Insertion when they don't know your there - easy two kills!

People also been using Tactical Insertion to try and cheat. Was wastching these 2 guys at the airport doing it, one player kept planting it, then let his mate kill him, then plant it again and so on.

After seeing them do it a couple of times, I just keept killing them both (they were trying to hide in of the little desk areas). Stupid bints didn't even try and do it somewhere else as I found them in there again a few times after!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Famas is a cracking gun. Nearly 500 kills with that.

Done all challenges on scar and acr! Mega points to be had!

Used the scar for a bit yesterday after using the acr for ages! Got to love the scar, it does some damage.

Aye the SCAR is a amazing gun, i'm getting much better on using the M16 some people cant seem to get the kills on them but i seem to be doing well on it

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Which would you have AC130 or Chopper gunner?

I get the AC130 a lot now but the reloading time pisses me off a bit.

I cant seem to get allot of kills with the AC-130, when i do get it on some maps i get no kills what so ever with it. Frustrating

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Lols, not even touched the fal yet! :(

The ump rocks on smaller maps, close up it's instant kill!

i've used the FAL few days ago, it takes 2 bullets to kill a third for good measure, can't remember if it takes 1 for a headshot but i've gotten a few kills with it, looking through the sight isnt that good for it. didnt get a chance to equip the red dot sight but i'm sure it will make a difference on getting those extra kills

You get mullered too. Is your tatic just balls out?

Your score was like 24-20 lol

Yeah, balls out, awkward when my mum walks in.

Jun run around like a madman, got 18-0 on estate yesterday running around, had a few lucky escapes, like when I put emergency airdrop in the middle of their spawn LOL.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
i tried both and i prefer the intervention it's got a better scope and the 50 i think is heavier to aim. I dont shot countless of bullets on the sniper rifle to kill i like a nice clean 1 shot kill in the head or in the chest area that's the proper way. i've seen people shoot 3-4 bullets on a sniper rifle to kill me and that's wrong, i even use cold blodded with the sniper rifle get's me better on shooting to the head and accuracy

Not when your playing me on afghan though.

50>intervention that day lol ;)

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I like the WA2000 for sniping with thermal scope. Its great for picking off a few people at once quickly.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yeah, balls out, awkward when my mum walks in.

Jun run around like a madman, got 18-0 on estate yesterday running around, had a few lucky escapes, like when I put emergency airdrop in the middle of their spawn LOL.

What class were you using? I couldn't make out which gun you were rocking.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i dont normaly use the sniper on afghan, i nearly allways on wastleland. I've nearly completed intervention twice and completed it once with the Fall camo. would go back to it next round

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
were was you last night!!!!

ah you missed me lol :rasp:, i was over my mates house with the lads, watched a film and had 2 player battle on MW2 hardcore i won a couple and lost a couple, if they didnt have hardcore on i would of raped them and they know that that lol.

im on now and be on later on tonight

be getting 6th prestige today

On wastland I patrol the underground tunnels! I don't camp in one spot but wander around all entrances and it usually works quite well. I don't dare go outside with all you pesky snipers!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just been to the dole this morning, got a few jobs to reply back. I'll charge up the headset

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
On wastland I patrol the underground tunnels! I don't camp in one spot but wander around all entrances and it usually works quite well. I don't dare go outside with all you pesky snipers!

the tunnels is the worst place imo, all it takes is a stun grenade and a few grenade launchers and your gone.
i tend to go round iin circles round the map with my rifle, works well for me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, you want some thing quick and fast for the tunnels smg are too heavy and slow imo

1.8 Civic EX
thats why you shoot them before they get in the tunnel, thanks to the heartbeat sensor :)

Works for me. It's how I've got some of my highest killstreaks

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
You'll still come up every now and again though. Used to happen all the time with me. Watch the kill cam and see myself coming up as a red blip. F'kin annoying when you have ninja on..

1.8 Civic EX
The thing with wasteland is that if you are inside the cave the heartbeat is just something to have a very quick glance at to see what one of the three enterances the majority of the opposite team are coming from. It gets so manic sometimes that it's literally a quick glance then off to cover the next entrance.

95% of the time the oposing team all try and come through the same entrance at once so as long as you keep on your toes (checking the other enterances) you can still get the odd one with ninja or cold blooded that tries to be sneaky and use another way in quite easily.

Saying that thought, as mentioned above, when the grenades/rpgs etc start flying in your pretty limited where to hide!

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
You'll still come up every now and again though. Used to happen all the time with me. Watch the kill cam and see myself coming up as a red blip. F'kin annoying when you have ninja on..

Its just a killcam glitch, you dont actually show on the pesrons heartbeat monitor.

Mountune Tractor
Which would you have AC130 or Chopper gunner?

I get the AC130 a lot now but the reloading time pisses me off a bit.

Switch to the smaller calibre unless all of your opponents are grouped together. If you can master the AC130 it is by far superior to chopper gunner.

Fiesta ST-2
Switch to the smaller calibre unless all of your opponents are grouped together. If you can master the AC130 it is by far superior to chopper gunner.

Depends on the map, chopper gunner can get good angles on people hiding in buildings ac130 is limited to just vertical chaos! but as said swap guns whilst reloading.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
NOTICE

UNLOCALIZED BG evaluateTrajectery unknown trType: 37

seen this a few times

what's the crack with it?